Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Have you ever been called a cheater becuase you pwn? =(

This is a discussion on Have you ever been called a cheater becuase you pwn? =( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; J1mmy called me cheater cuz I 2 hit his ass then run away...
Page: 3

shadowhax

J1mmy called me cheater cuz I 2 hit his ass then run away

Cocaine

Default Re: Have you ever been called a cheater becuase you pwn? =(

Originally posted by dpierre6
    Ok i know this happens to most good sins... but i was just called a cheater becuase a (former) friend after he acid potted my entire gear, still couldnt beat me, ran , i switced to str gear and still couldnt beat me , ran , acid potted my str gear, and ran some more , then when i catch that fuker and pwned his face in he mails me a letter calling me a cheating becoz i heal to fast. My point is why do noobs automtically consider you a cheater you can hp pot and minor heal aka pwn? =(

P.S yes this is for you tickled * :angry:

every day

iwanttopk

dp is noob and so is tickled

enough said.

tickled is a cheating fuck and needs to be banned

Tickled

Default LOL

Since DP likes to talk crap, well I need to show him a few things about telling the truth like I always do.
    Check out DP with his debuffer..
    Im maliced:

Still Maliced:

DP's debuffer getting killed:

Im still debuffed, DP Running away because healer died:

Im still debuffed, Dp is still running away:

Im still debuffed, DP stopped to illusion me, then continued to run some more:

Tickled has defeated DPierre6:

Later on DP attacked me again:

Later on that day, Dp running away some more:

DP Towned:

Do you PK with a debuffer DP? Yes you do. Do you kill me all the time DP? No you don't.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Erian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Erian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    i killed some lvl 62ish noobs in arena unbuffed and they think im cheating. *They dont know my lvl at all but because I kill them, im a cheater lol. *When I wanted to do hob goblin quest, I wiped out 10 orcs there unbuffed (took me a couple attempts lol) with minor heal and they accused me of using minor heal program. *meh. *go lvl, then talk to me

i got called a cheater by tuna cause i own him naked 1on1 im sorry tuna [/b]
    pfft as far as i know, topless does not mean naked. So not only are you a cheater! You are a LIAR!!!

stfu cheater your in a party of 5 hes in a party of 2 and you spam illusion and glitch

i dont pwn...

Tickled

Default NYChrissy

Were you there? Were you here? He said he doesn't PK with Debuffer. Lies. He said he owns me. Lies. I don't glitch. Where the fuk do you get ure information from? I said all I had to say.

opiate and accurate ant told me you glitch them all the time damn noob hope you die of cancer

Originally posted by NYchris
    opiate and accurate ant told me you glitch them all the time damn noob hope you die of cancer

thats not nice.....

k fine aids

Tickled

Default NyChrissy

Proof? Nope more lies. Don't hate the playa fuka. Isn't opiate the one who glitches when he plays ure character? Thought so. Anyway I bought Warrior shell for 120 mill. Gonna go double my coins on that shitz. NYChrissy please stop sending me letters. They pop up when I pk and it bothers me. Thanks ¶

tickled are you fucking stupid? there are like 5 people chasing DP in that picture yet your complaining about him running LOL.

Tickled

Default Ya

He thinks he is superman. Can minor heal out of any situation. NOT! Im still maliced tho, and he said he doesn't pk with debuffer but there is his clan debuffer Vandy. Hey vandy did I pay you for the drops yet? I will look.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast