Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Have you ever been called a cheater becuase you pwn? =(

This is a discussion on Have you ever been called a cheater becuase you pwn? =( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I lost count of how many people have called me an edit character... it also don't help that I come ...
Page: 5

petsmar2

I lost count of how many people have called me an edit character...

it also don't help that I come from cypher...well there are some legit ones here

never heard of u rwox and we made more than 3000 np so i really think you are lying. there werent any really strong humans out today.

lol it was me on f9, we had me moondance and 0000000. cy you keep eating like you are and people will think you are 4/5 priest sorry ok.

Wyvern

yea asalways.. like " u r usin minor program fukyn cheater !! " hehe lol
    bored

when im chillin wit my horn crossbow and FULLPLATES

h0ly

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    someone called me edit char the other time when i was changing II+7 to smite n cs n tanked 4-5 ppl * *

<3 it when it happens *:wub:

KamY

Originally posted by h0ly+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h0ly)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    someone called me edit char the other time when i was changing II+7 to smite n cs n tanked 4-5 ppl * *

<3 it when it happens *:wub:
    [/b]
    Noob 2 minor heals :P

Originally posted by Crazy2010
    90% of orc ares are cheaters * :lol: *

Btw eric and 00000 donate more np plz *i made 1232 np out of u and ur 4 priests or 5 * *:rollseyes:
    Last time I checked I was only one priest in the party, not 4 or 5.
    The others in the party looked like a warrior, a mage, and rogues to me.

I guess aside from calling people cheaters, they call having one healer 4-5 too.

PS: SotongPoo is smelly, but he pwns too! (he must be a cheater tsk tsk) :wub:

I believe myself raine and cy have been taking too hefty a diet and now can be mistaken for 4/5 priests each O.O

FrEaK

lol ticked acid pots me on 1v1s lmao

wraith86

Default Re: Um

Originally posted by Tickled
    If you were good it would be 1 thing. If you had 2k defense it would be another thing. But I do 1300 then 900 damage to you. You red ball, then instantly have full hp. Lets to the math.. Do you have 4k mana? When you spam minor and hp you have to wait before you can use soul, 1 to 2 seconds. Don't get me wrong. I know what minor combo is, contrary to popular belief. I don't think minor combo is a cheat, just a feature. I have seen it many time, and I have used it many times. I don't always have to use HP pots when I pk. If you say you aren't cheating, then go 1vs1 with MinnieMouse, because you heal faster than him, so you should win NP. Sorry I called you a cheater. I can't see your pc or what programs you are using to heal yourself, and that was wrong of me. If you say you don't cheat, well I have to take you for your word, but you heal faster than any other rogue on Ares IMO so you should have 2 mill NP in a couple days. GO GO
    you talk about how good you are and stuff then you reply to threads complaining about people cheating (youve admitted to cheating) your not even that good ive killed you on my friends 66 assassin and besides a major human push i dont see you get kills=

Aguila-x-

kosper, koxper, minor turbo pad bla bla bla, bug abuser..

used to love those turkish pms saying "you use minor program )"
    gýft?

Kailean

Originally posted by thanatos
    some turkish noob called me duper cheater cuz i had a chitin shield lol.. he said " you dupe , you ys dupe , you have cs " i was like *:wacko: *:blink:
    if i see a warrior, rogue, mage with chitin shield, who appeared from nowhere, i dont call him cheater, duper, hacker, just babahopper ^^

Default Re: Errr

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tickled
    Fuk you, Fuk ure forum, Fuk ure game cam, Fuk KO, Fuk War, Fuk zero, just Fuk it.
    u sound like a turk[/b]
    cama i could listen to the llama song all day O_o

ViSeH

Default Re: Have you ever been called a cheater becuase you pwn? =(

Originally posted by dpierre6
    Ok i know this happens to most good sins... but i was just called a cheater becuase a (former) friend after he acid potted my entire gear, still couldnt beat me, ran , i switced to str gear and still couldnt beat me , ran , acid potted my str gear, and ran some more , then when i catch that fuker and pwned his face in he mails me a letter calling me a cheating becoz i heal to fast. My point is why do noobs automtically consider you a cheater you can hp pot and minor heal aka pwn? =(

P.S yes this is for you tickled * :angry:
    Cheater,Babashopper,Combo hack,Minor hack anything you want just name it