Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Have you ever been called a cheater becuase you pwn? =(

This is a discussion on Have you ever been called a cheater becuase you pwn? =( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha flamethrow good i used to have to suicide to you cause u were so annoying lol...
Page: 8

haha flamethrow good i used to have to suicide to you cause u were so annoying lol

flamthrow

:wub:

SillyHo

tickled runs from 1v1's too much to bother frapsing him DP...shame really i wish he would die like a man when he comes up to me instead of spikeing me for 600 and decideing to run away....

ViSeH

Default Re: Have you ever been called a cheater becuase you pwn? =(

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by ViSeH@
    <!--QuoteBegin-dpierre6

Ok i know this happens to most good sins... but i was just called a cheater becuase a (former) friend after he acid potted my entire gear, still couldnt beat me, ran , i switced to str gear and still couldnt beat me , ran , acid potted my str gear, and ran some more , then when i catch that fuker and pwned his face in he mails me a letter calling me a cheating becoz i heal to fast. My point is why do noobs automtically consider you a cheater you can hp pot and minor heal aka pwn? =(

P.S yes this is for you tickled * :angry:

Cheater,Babashopper,Combo hack,Minor hack anything you want just name it
    That would be a lot funnier if it wasent true.[/b]
    You don't even know me you fucking retard

Crimsonrain

Default Re: HAHAHA

Originally posted by Tickled
    The only thing you own is maliced rogues. As far as cheating. Ya dude. I sit at gollem with 4.5k mana and minor heal and pot. There is too much delay between pots to completely heal ureself. Your minor heal, not only is it super fast. Faster than others. Like faster than some lvl 70 rogues that you attack then run from, but when ure near we lag. So DP i'm glad you have ure forum peeps to talk to. You and ure emp fag can keep ure letters to each other. As far as str gear, I had no pots. SO get ure debuffer and keep pking.
    Tickled you are by far worst sin i've ever seen EVERYTIME u acid pot me till my armor is broken and yet i still pwn you....sad... :lol: btw this is raggan i didnt think u were this bad untill i became orc then seen you PK.

MyBitch

does being called cheater because you cheat also work ?????

swiftplease

lol i was called cheater cuz my hp was charging slowly stading up as bp.
    wtf why is restore healing skill if i'm not useing it?
    yea i use restore on 1 vs 1 or pking,soloing.
    it's my skill and i'm always use 60% of skills at least.
    that means i'm a cheater?don't think so.
    rogues have minor,warr have restore,priest have restore,so we use our skill ftw,
    that not means we r cheaters^^

xourico

the only time I was called a cheater was when I was healing a warrior alone against TK with a trans scroll :P

u heal so fast that it seems like 2 or 3 guys healing if u look at the warrior :P
    so some guys called me cheater cuz I was healing hyper fast -_- <_<

then there are another times when someone called me cheater but those times I was cheating LOOOOL :lol: :lol: :lol: B) j/k

I don't glitch. Where the fuk do you get ure information from?
    well tlicked(or sth) that was joke of the week .He probalby forgot he admit it heh.
    As for topic last time when I go to arena there was a bp buffer with malice I was scrolled and he died about 40 times killed by me again and again then he stop atacking me said I'm a cheter coz of my combo and gone.Some ppl don't believe they can get owned.

Crimsonrain

ROFLMFAO i made tickled redball then he ran i got naked and he attked me i owned him yet again he redballs runs and gets owned ahahahaa so noobish learn to combo :lol:

DevilHathNoMercy

Tickled, get over it DP owned your ass and your making an idiot outta yourself anyway.
    'DP fights with duffer.. blah blah' Yeah so what if he does, you fight with a whole party [And still can't take him..].
    I've faught with DP he's a good sin, stop digging a hole for yourself..

nobody call me cheater cuz i dont pwn ?P :lol:

0nly0ne

Default re

one noob said : good player ≈ good cheater :lol: :lol: noobs r so funny...

mason_cro

Tickled got some issue with duffers. Maybe someone "duffed" his girl or smthn, wink wink
    Guy is so hilarious, make him post more pls xD we all need glitching instructors h43r:

Sinister

Originally posted by Eric
    Tickled, I suggest you visit a forum that is more tailored to your skill level or lack thereof.

LOL OWNED

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast