Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

have you ever seen iron belt/neclace in merchant?

This is a discussion on have you ever seen iron belt/neclace in merchant? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh god yes, i would kill for the pre ke prices again lol. i would also kill for the pre ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

oh god yes, i would kill for the pre ke prices again lol. i would also kill for the pre ke map again.[/b]
    if you want pre-KE prices then you will have to go on pre-KE economy when having 10-20m made you a rich bastard and you had to take breaks in XP parties to mana rest

if you want pre-KE prices then you will have to go on pre-KE economy when having 10-20m made you a rich bastard and you had to take breaks in XP parties to mana rest[/b]
    <3 the mana rests. I remember when i had 1m and i was the richest in my clan :P

i&#39;m on ares and i&#39;ve never seen it on merchant besides the times someone flashes it up at the lunar gate[/b]
    prices not low enough for 999m iron belt here on pathos :/ skele can be found, same as glass, once in a while, but prices rose recently

Hennessy

haha good memories.. add some high lvl people as ur friends and when they merchant at lunar war .. click on them quick from friends list and buy w.e there selling HAHA i got a rof +2 before from that and a cs +4

Stalker >.<

Yeha seen few iron necks iron belts in merchant in DieZ

hitman5

there was iron belt in merchant like 2 months ago also glass belt, but the lower prize to the IN was 15 gbs i think

Lioncet

like a month ago ib was 900 but IN was 12gbs in diez

pspabuser

i bought iron set 2x999m in ronark one day the day after the prices shot up again in ares =)

tommyleonghk

2nd month when ronark was released.....saw this guy merchanting IN for 999mil for 2 days.... it was the server&#39;s 1st or 2nd IN.... but new server...no one had 999mil coins... :lol:

Terrorblade

Imho I&#39;ve seen CS+0 in merchant in old KO for the same cash as now is MD+7 :lol:

TPriest

i ve only seen it in myko: in+3/ib+3 for 999m lol

spyrskara

I think hes asking only about ares...

Banned

i sold my in when showing it off for 999m in arena on diez when you coudnt tell who bought your items - was worth a lot more...alot..
    best thing that ever happened, made me quit for a year or so ^^.

lol yes ofc

yes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast