Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
Like Tree1Likes

haven't played KO in a while, need price check

This is a discussion on haven't played KO in a while, need price check within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i haven't played KO in years and now i might come back. i can't post on my other ko4life account ...
Page: 1


  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5

    Question haven't played KO in a while, need price check

    i haven't played KO in years and now i might come back. i can't post on my other ko4life account since it's been inactive for too long and posting privileges has been disabled so i made this new forum account and i don't have enough posts to post in marketplace so i'm posting here.

    how much does a lvl 71 archer and lvl 71 priest cost in CW in USD?
    Last edited by daveto12; 08-06-2012 at 02:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    There's a level jumping even in USKO whereas once you hit like level 50? you get to jump straight to level 73/74 (not quite sure.)

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    71

    Default

    yeah anything below like, lvl 77, is worth 1gb or less IF anyone were to buy it...

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    There's a level jumping even in USKO whereas once you hit like level 50? you get to jump straight to level 73/74 (not quite sure.)
    what does this have to do with my question? also the level jump is form 51-62, not 50 to 73

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    yeah anything below like, lvl 77, is worth 1gb or less IF anyone were to buy it...
    in terms of USD? how much does lvl 71 archer or priest cost?

  6. #6
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daveto12 View Post
    what does this have to do with my question? also the level jump is form 51-62, not 50 to 73
    lol no, it's from 50-73 without premium and 50-75 with premium

  7. #7
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daveto12 View Post
    in terms of USD? how much does lvl 71 archer or priest cost?
    Nothing basically is what he was trying to say.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Nothing basically is what he was trying to say.

    then gif me a free lvl 71 archer then...

  9. #9
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daveto12 View Post
    then gif me a free lvl 71 archer then...

    dont make a ko4life account if ur here to fight please

    the account is worth about uhmmm 2-3$ so theres ur answer

    lvl jump event is 50-73 w/o premmy, 50-75 with premmy

  10. #10
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    if you have done the level 70 skill quest then your account price skyrockets from 2-3$ to 5$!

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    dont make a ko4life account if ur here to fight please

    the account is worth about uhmmm 2-3$ so theres ur answer

    lvl jump event is 50-73 w/o premmy, 50-75 with premmy
    how was i fighting?
    anways thanks for the answer, that's all i needed...too many trolls on this forums posting troll answers. i remember why i quit this game now

  12. #12
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daveto12 View Post
    how was i fighting?
    anways thanks for the answer, that's all i needed...too many trolls on this forums posting troll answers. i remember why i quit this game now
    i dont see no troll answers. i own a 75 mage in cwest and i know its worth almost nothing.

  13. #13
    Senior Member DragonFist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    59

    Default

    I didn't see any troll answers, just you unable to comprehend the fact that at level 50 you can jump to level 73 for free. So a level 73 account is only worth a level 50 account which is essentially $0.

  14. #14
    Regular Member logosapien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    54

    Default

    stop trolling ppl, there is a alot of sensible people you unconsidered @#[email protected] -> xD
    but you can make a lvl 73 in a few hours should take more than half a day, with power living from a friend it can go faster. and i dont' think people really sell below lvl 77 accounts, its just not really wroth it.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Homestory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    if you have done the level 70 skill quest then your account price skyrockets from 2-3$ to 5$!
    LOL! Possibly 6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. need price check on alot of shit
    By mateuszthebadcomboer in forum Ares
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 07:03 PM
  2. Need Price Check On and Maybe Buying:
    By ChosenAngel in forum Ares
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 06:32 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 03:38 PM
  4. need price check
    By mammlea in forum Ares
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 08:16 AM
  5. need price check T_T
    By :pic: in forum Ares
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 04:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •