Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Havent been playing it for years

This is a discussion on Havent been playing it for years within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello my puppies and buddies.. could anyone of you tell me what happened with all good players on beramus? Did ...
Page: 1

fraizer

Hello my puppies and buddies..

could anyone of you tell me what happened with all good players on beramus? Did they quit as me? Or just they renamed theirs playing characters and made a new identity?) .... my lovely clan Weiwuer, WhoIsYourDaddy, Ordalicium... all gone...?) any reason? )))
    Hope... here is anyone who was playing old KO version )))

peace4all

simple

old school as fuk ;D

ex Respect clan member here ;D

tho lft the game few months ago

fraizer

good to you m8.

clan respect, yes, i remember you .. was your reason to quit unconcered k2? or cheats in the game? .. or any another problem?

btw, what was your playing nickname?

simple

i was the_simple_death donno if u remember me used to play with Tormentor, chemical and those ppl _;P

TheBloodyBeast

Hmm fraizer, coming back? :P

Hello klex

we still have ur warrior in 1 of old accounts and we renamed him and lvled him up to 75

but then stopped and left him there because there were other ppl logging the account dunno who were they ^_^

Also lots of ppl left the game like hitmachine, Tosun, Evylin and Philipa. Also Kunt got banned 2 years ago.

Weiweur were disbanded and reformed to BussinessClass clan under Tosun lead but it was just disbanded few weeks ago

Online Clan got all their items wiped few weeks ago cuz of dupe.

too many stuff happened while u were away

fraizer

Hello klex

we still have ur warrior in 1 of old accounts and we renamed him and lvled him up to 75

but then stopped and left him there because there were other ppl logging the account dunno who were they ^_^

Also lots of ppl left the game like hitmachine, Tosun, Evylin and Philipa. Also Kunt got banned 2 years ago.

Weiweur were disbanded and reformed to BussinessClass clan under Tosun lead but it was just disbanded few weeks ago

too many stuff happened while u were away [/b]
    Good to know .))..mmm..kunt got banned? :blink: it was one of the best rogues on karus side who knew how to pk..especially in a party
    Anyway...each fun have to someday finish...and i think i ended up at the right time...transition to dragon me desire to play the game ended...pff, i still have got some screenshots of my playing on beramus on my harddrive and if you are interested in I can send it here or i have even video here in media section)

Hmm fraizer, coming back? :P[/b]
    Hm, really no...at this time im glad with my life.. no stress.. !! and there are another things to do than sit all the time on your ass and playing this "stupid"/"legendary" game... : )) but...i allow...last days i was after a long time in our net caffe and one of my old friends told me "hey man you should come back and we can play together(on some private server) he was showing me his character and said i'll give you another warrior character." i cannot say i don't want to play some minutes but i don't think i can be again so fit in...next year i'll do leaving examination and i'll have to pass
    (If I could know what was your nick in the game?)

TheBloodyBeast

Didn't play on Bera, but heard about you ^^. And saw your video, that's why I'm asking.

fraizer

Didn't play on Bera, but heard about you ^^. And saw your video, that's why I'm asking.[/b]
    Ah, i see... it's pleasing that you heard about me .... all i can say "enjoy it" if you are still playing and ... there is nothing that led me to return but thank you

Your sig is a bit funny cuz weiwuer was a turkish clan. And you were human always. As I remember. :huh:

Am I wrong?

fraizer

Your sig is a bit funny cuz weiwuer was a turkish clan. And you were human always. As I remember. :huh:

Am I wrong?[/b]
    I know. I tryed to edit it but i did not get where :lol: .. and got almost the truth, I was a human in Infamous clan with HitMachine, but I moved to karus and joined weiwuer

Hello klex

too many stuff happened while u were away [/b]
    arent they progamers now?

and kunt isnt a good pker he lost to hitmachine.. and hitmachine all he didnt even have armor except dd helm.
    but i have admit his items are crazythough h34r:

fraizer

arent they progamers now?
    and kunt isnt a good pker he lost to hitmachine.. and hitmachine all he didnt even have armor except dd helm.
    but i have admit his items are crazythough h34r:[/b]
    doesn't matter who lost in duel..it depends on a lot of things...kunt was played by three players...the right owner was kero....and he was the man i respected... well his friend was better than kero but he could well english :lol:

kunt had +7 shells and +0 uniques.... HitMachine had +8 shells, +8 giga and at least one +1roc and +1we....
    you know you cant beat ctrl-minor.. or u couldn't .. dont know how it works now.... and he wasnt using ctrl-minor

Dominick

Playin KO with you was a lot of fun dude, its been over 3 years man, such a long time. I remember all those people, Hitmachine, Kunt, Steel0, etc etc. I also remember beating them in duels, which was always fun. I was DivineDivinity / Dominick a rogue, never got past level 73 though, was too lazy to level haha. PKing was the only fun thing in KO anyway, Pking with Klex and Fubar was just a blast.

infolock

i was the_simple_death donno if u remember me used to play with Tormentor, chemical and those ppl _;P[/b]
    anybody who's anybody remembers the_simple_death, he was the original boy scout, bruce willis can eat shit....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast