havent played in about 4 years

This is a discussion on havent played in about 4 years within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; got hacked a few years back...played on ares server for years is hacking still an issue in game? was going ...
Page: 1

Default havent played in about 4 years

got hacked a few years back...played on ares server for years

is hacking still an issue in game?

was going to log in and see whats new...

are +10 items still around? was lurking and seem to mostly see +9s

what other changes has happened in last 4 years? cant really find any websites like king of knight etc that have info

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Yes, but you can use OTP now (System that forces you to put in a password that only works for 180seconds and only works once, these passwords are given on your phone or by a program on your pc)

There isn't THAT much +10s, 99% of the stuff people bought from gm's was deleted, so it's pretty much only legit items now.

whats new:

- new weapons for every class
    - a new class called 'kurian' it's a gayass fat mofo with new skills and stuff, it's pretty funny.
    - servers merged, a lot of servers merged because they became inactive. There's more activity in the merged servers
    - new events: chaos, under the castle
    - less ingame-hackers around. (more gm activity)
    - they're finally fixing bugs, like quests that didn't work and shit

I'm to lazy to explain all the new things on this crappy little phone, i'm sure some other members will describe the things above

I've been back a couple months, kinda inactive. In Europa I am able to pk as an 83 mage pretty good with a rather mediocre set of gear, basic krowaz +6/7 set, in+1, gb, fr2's, lkp1's, hb+7 (still working on it lol). Some crazy items, but few and far between, not rampant like K2 days. +9's are kind of common for older stuff, but super rare for the new UTC stuff.

No more english only server, but it's much different from a few years ago, most of the turks speak at least a little english, and it's easy to find people to translate for you if u need.

As far as hacking goes, get OTP and your safe (I've been so far). Haven't seen any hackers in pk at all, and the random koxper usually isn't there more than a day or 2 in a row.

Overall, it's still far from our ideal game, but a thousand times better than when K2 ran it.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post
    got hacked a few years back...played on ares server for years

is hacking still an issue in game?

was going to log in and see whats new...

are +10 items still around? was lurking and seem to mostly see +9s

what other changes has happened in last 4 years? cant really find any websites like king of knight etc that have info
    1. "Hacking"
    A1) Are you talking about cheaters in CZ / Moradon etc? then not really.
    A2) Talking about accounts getting hacked? not as much, I haven't seen a single account that had OTP activated for Knight Online that ended up hacked yet.

2. Depends on the server, newest servers has 0 +10's, some +9's but not +10s (from Europa and so on)

3. Check the following thread, might answer some of your questions: Useful URLs for USKO players!
    I am not sure what's happening in every single server in USKO nowadays but I play in Gordion and it's very active(with many EN speaking players).
    I think Orion is also active but I am not sure about the amount of English speaking players there.