Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Havvk warrior ORC DIEZ scamer

This is a discussion on Havvk warrior ORC DIEZ scamer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Baf3rt was legit too and look where he is now.... tripleOG4life was legit too.... u gotta stop judging people by ...
Page: 2

Baf3rt was legit too and look where he is now.... tripleOG4life was legit too.... u gotta stop judging people by their names (altought i vow for Havvk, not incriminating him, just making a point.) and start judging for their attitudes....[/b]
    would u read that whole damn thread? tripples selling list was fake, and if u actually believe someone like him could get a hold on items like that your crazy.

You do have a point though, havvk is legit I think but why are you all jumping the gun and defending him like this? It was explained that havvk didnt finish the payment which he owed wong yet you all are shooting your mouths off without even thinking of the possibilitys.

With that said I dont think this is the whole story cause I dont think havvk would do this, lets wait for his responce before making rash comments.

the_man_slayer

Havvk is one of the most legit and honest player in all of KO. You might want to have more proof before you take him on bro. If not STFU, and stop trying to make a GG look bad.[/b]
    telling people to 'stfu' doesnt help anyone, u shuld try reframing from un-needed comments as such..

and wong, tada is right, i know its hard for u to explain it.. but u do need to show some more proof..

lets just wait for sergio's responce..

Banned for scamming.

just realised it was legolas_greece, or it could of been legolas_vip , jeez what is it with people buming the name legolas, all i know that he was a mage :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Baf3rt was legit too and look where he is now.... tripleOG4life was legit too.... u gotta stop judging people by their names (altought i vow for Havvk, not incriminating him, just making a point.) and start judging for their attitudes....[/b]
    triply "is" legit xD

Banned Senior Member

if you guys didnt know, legolas_vip is a scammer, one time on the old ko4life he scammed some kid of a shard +8 chitins +8 ect ect and then sold them for USD, he was telling many people on msn, that he really needed the money thats why he did it, but theres no excuse for scamming once a scammer always a scammer [/b]
    I knew that name sounded familier (not in a good way) but wasent that legolas_greese or something? cant remember., but didn't want to make any false charges. I remember a thread about this a long time ago on ranking but as usual ranking prunes their posts and searching that forum is a pain in the ass which makes it not even worth while.

Still, havvk would have had the chance to scam lots of times even though he didnt, that reminds me of gillette. Either way I dont think the full story is being told.

Legolas_v1p aint even owned by havvk since like may... i purchased off him then and sold it to Flippy around June, just to a clear that up.

Havvk

" wow,i never thought ill get this,but im prepared" hmm,hmm

1st.- i NEVER asked him to use my paypal,he came to me and ask me to use it,i never thought this guy used KO to make bussiness by buying and selling items to get a fee,if i knew,i wouldnt let him use my account and even bother to chat with random ppl about the trades that i didnt have nothing to do with them.

2nd.-My Paypal didnt have CC so he needed to move to another account to withdraw it and take his cash,in that time, w0lf was quitting due personal reasons and he sold his items and used my paypal too,but he asked for Tez help to take the money and send to himself.I decided to lend w0lf 100 usd (MINE USD) to help him since his baby was sick,he told me he will give me 1 item when he has sold almost all,like paying me back,i said is ok bro take care of ur son and quit this game.

3rd.-Wong asked me for the money and i told him that in my paypal were like 180 usd only and it was blocked cuz i didnt have CC and money was stucked there,that he needed to wait. Time passed and this guy pmeed me 24/7 in msnger even when i was (away) or in school and i told him ill pay him that i was waiting for the paypal shit unblock and i will send him the 180 usd and a item that worths 100 usd and finish this shit..i gave him a MS +8/80 and w0lf was supossed to give me an a avedon +7 but got wiped i think :P so i was working on paying him...i decided to quit this game and the 1st FUKING THING THAT PASS THROW MY MIND WAS,"OK ILL GET CASH,ILL SEND HIM HIS PART AND WE FINISH" but it seems that he couldnt wait..so..after 1 day of trying to blame me with ur post... here is my answer,i wont reply u anymore in msnger,u decided to discuss it here,here we will work it...

I dont fuking need to scamm ppl,i dont live for this game like u do bro,so pls dont u ever dare to call me a scammer ok ´

p.s i had this ready since yesterday but lutz blocked it :P, if u want the spanish version let me know and i work on it...ahh and i cant post my SS cuz im at my father PC atm,ill go next week to get some SS of convos

peace

my penis is itchy..

and havvk has aids..

wong has a rare form of dementia that turned him into a complete retard at the age of.. how old are you wong?

Havvk

Aww dont flame legolas_v1p i was only a pro kser :P

Desi,no more cheap scotch

havvk baba gyft tacos oke

Havvk

havvk baba gyft tacos oke[/b]
    ok maybe i can work on some atm since im here waiting for the replies and solving this thing

4 with frijoles for u

StaticBlaze1

Sorry, i didnt know triplys list was fake

Sorry for my stupidity

Havvk

Sorry, i didnt know triplys list was fake

Sorry for my stupidity [/b]
    dont worry bro, i was even surprised i never got flamed in all the time i played this game,and just when i quit,it appears

apoth0r

you're a cunt
    you're a bigger cunt
    you're the biggest cunt

feels like im back at work sorting out fucking 5 year old playground bollocks.
    Don't wanna be scammed? Don't fucking sell stuff for USD

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast