Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Havvk warrior ORC DIEZ scamer

This is a discussion on Havvk warrior ORC DIEZ scamer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good lord lock this thread before wong gets himself into more shit! I would have made a thread months ago ...
Page: 5

good lord lock this thread before wong gets himself into more shit! I would have made a thread months ago if I wasent payed, 9months is insane to wait for a payback in the first place but wongs comments arnt helping the situation.

TOYSOLDIER_

:lol: this is great,if u want i can bring ppl who know that ive never babshoped,and w0lf should know better than everyone cuz some items were from him,i bought 1 WE and 1 ROC LONG TIME AGO WHEN I DONT EVEN KNEW WONG and they got wiped ( and since that day i never bought another item), is not about i wanted to help him,i found easy to lend my account to him get his items,i never used paypal before and i didnt knew that for making more transactions i needed a CC,i was trying to get 1 like stupid to take the money out for this faggot,and if u want u can check my paypal account,i never used it cuz it was hard for me,WU is better....

I really doubt that w0lf told u that cuz he had to give me an avedon +7 to pay wong,cuz i lended him some cash,so u shouldnt put words in w0lf mouth...and i also talked to wong in msnger WHEN I WAS THERE,CUZ SOMETIMES HE IS SO FUKING ANOYING THAT WANT ME ANSWER WHEN IM AWAY... is easy,if i wanted to scam him i wouldnt even give him that MS+8 and block him from msnger,etc,etc,etc.. the solution wasnt in my hands that time, u can see my merch post again,i havent sold a shit,and if u gonna talk here u should watch out mr. cuz u know i have some GREAT INFORMATION about u and ur transactions,so stay away from here or get ready to defend ur ass....

Wong u took this TOO FAR,i told u that i was mking the money to pay u,im doing it,but since u posted here and make a huge shit,ill think twice now for paying u,yes im pissed off and really suprised u involved ur friends and my friend w0lf using lies...[/b]
    funny thread, lots of drama...but this one is really funny. THIS IS AN ATTEMP TO SCAM! dude just tell the guy early that u wana scam him and get this shit over with.

Havvk

funny thread, lots of drama...but this one is really funny. THIS IS AN ATTEMP TO SCAM! dude just tell the guy early that u wana scam him and get this shit over with.[/b]
    and u are? stupid ppl like u who cant even READ the whole topic and post here make me sick,if i wanted to scam him i would do it the next day blocking him and done....im not that kind of person,so STFU

havvk, wong only asked for a PE +1 in exchange for the 280$ u owe him. PE +1 is like what? 130ish? just give him the PE +1 and get this over with >.>

sexy Owa

i love you havvk but trips right you should just hand over the PE +1 and get it over with :S

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Is this another chapter in "Diez of our lives" ? ^_^

Havvk

is not about that,i dont fuking care about gifting my char and items,or npc them,i never saw game as a bussiness,my mistake was involve or let ppl who do bussiness from this.

I already talked to him and we will solve it,dont worry i dont care about what random ppl say,the ppl who i really care are my friends and GG's,the rest can say a shit i dont care
    Just like his friend,came throw me some shit and he knows i can fuk him up really hard,so he went to hide to his fuking cyber again

peace im out of this, S>webcam sex & tez(naked) vs lx1xl video to pay this :lol:

Th3Gam3

is not about that,i dont fuking care about gifting my char and items,or npc them,i never saw game as a bussiness,my mistake was involve or let ppl who do bussiness from this.

I already talked to him and we will solve it,dont worry i dont care about what random ppl say,the ppl who i really care are my friends and GG's,the rest can say a shit i dont care
    Just like his friend,came throw me some shit and he knows i can fuk him up really hard,so he went to hide to his fuking cyber again

peace im out of this, S>webcam sex & tez(naked) vs lx1xl video to pay this :lol:[/b]
    havvk wat is c/o :wub:

TOYSOLDIER_

peace im out of this, S>webcam sex & tez(naked) vs lx1xl video to pay this :lol:[/b]
    u should care for your parents and family instead of caring for "friends' u met over the net dude. get a fucking life.

Havvk

u should care for your parents and family instead of caring for "friends' u met over the net dude. get a fucking life.[/b]
    wow mr.emo u are so stupid and u cant fuking read: i said I DONT CARE WHAT RANDOM PPL SAY
    u should take a break of this,my family has nothing to do here,and yes u are a random for me,welcome to that club.

hey sorry i had to edit this,i didnt saw mr.15 posts trying his number go up and be an attention whore...

peace

Cadence96

u should care for your parents and family instead of caring for "friends' u met over the net dude. get a fucking life.[/b]
    but if he stops caring of his net friends why should he pay to wong. :P
    He said he's going to pay so stop flaming.

TOYSOLDIER_

wow mr.emo u are so stupid and u cant fuking read: i said I DONT CARE WHAT RANDOM PPL SAY
    u should take a break of this,my family has nothing to do here,and yes u are a random for me,welcome to that club.
    hey sorry i had to edit this,i didnt saw mr.15 posts trying his number go up and be an attention whore...

peace[/b]
    ur sad, u care too much about your online "reputation" it seems. i go here once a month to read stuff and why do i want attentions from people? i just enjoy running to idiots like u and leave my comments.

Havvk

ur sad, u care too much about your online "reputation" it seems. i go here once a month to read stuff and why do i want attentions from people? i just enjoy running to idiots like u and leave my comments.[/b]
    ohh so u are like a parasite here,u dont play,u dont know anyone,u just love making stupid comments to ppl who really care and like the game?wow /claps

"i just enjoy running to idiots like u and leave my comments" ...watch out,ur mom is just behind u :mellow:

apoth0r

cunt one says to cunt two im a cunt, cunt two says to cunt one im a cunt etc

Havvk

ok cunt :P

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast