Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Havvk warrior ORC DIEZ scamer

This is a discussion on Havvk warrior ORC DIEZ scamer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Havvk is one of the most legit and honest player in all of KO. You might want to have more ...
Page: 7

Havvk is one of the most legit and honest player in all of KO. You might want to have more proof before you take him on bro. If not STFU, and stop trying to make a GG look bad.[/b]
    +1

i didnt played ko with havvk, but i played other game with him back then under other name....
    i played turfbattles with him untill it get bored and full with korean ppl....

and he always was a good guy and trustable

9 months sounds like a baby to me

Did u have unnaturel hetero sex Havvk? :P

WonG

it has spent one week and it does not pay to me

no longer I have but that to say all already you know the true HAVVK

yes bro ; pay all . no te hagas de mala fama

:huh: <_<

Satty

i want that kebab too^^

sjsanders

:lol: this is great,if u want i can bring ppl who know that ive never babshoped,and w0lf should know better than everyone cuz some items were from him,i bought 1 WE and 1 ROC LONG TIME AGO WHEN I DONT EVEN KNEW WONG and they got wiped ( and since that day i never bought another item), is not about i wanted to help him,i found easy to lend my account to him get his items,i never used paypal before and i didnt knew that for making more transactions i needed a CC,i was trying to get 1 like stupid to take the money out for this faggot,and if u want u can check my paypal account,i never used it cuz it was hard for me,WU is better....

I really doubt that w0lf told u that cuz he had to give me an avedon +7 to pay wong,cuz i lended him some cash,so u shouldnt put words in w0lf mouth...and i also talked to wong in msnger WHEN I WAS THERE,CUZ SOMETIMES HE IS SO FUKING ANOYING THAT WANT ME ANSWER WHEN IM AWAY... is easy,if i wanted to scam him i wouldnt even give him that MS+8 and block him from msnger,etc,etc,etc.. the solution wasnt in my hands that time, u can see my merch post again,i havent sold a shit,and if u gonna talk here u should watch out mr. cuz u know i have some GREAT INFORMATION about u and ur transactions,so stay away from here or get ready to defend ur ass....

Wong u took this TOO FAR,i told u that i was mking the money to pay u,im doing it,but since u posted here and make a huge shit,ill think twice now for paying u,yes im pissed off and really suprised u involved ur friends and my friend w0lf using lies...[/b]
    So let me buy the ii and ROC i made u the offer on several weks ago. I&#39;m not worried you are gonna scam me, or we could get a moderator to mediate the trade if u want.

this topic still going on omg

havvk i need more tacos

Popcorns anyone?

Havvk

im in a signature
    :mellow:

Banned

can u just pay him off to shut him up now ffs already :S

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567