KO needs a security update

This is a discussion on KO needs a security update within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fuking mage koxpers suck azz...i cant hunt any glyptodont coz of ko2le, can anyone tell me if ko will be ...
Page: 1

Banned

fuking mage koxpers suck azz...i cant hunt any glyptodont coz of ko2le, can anyone tell me if ko will be updated? (today after restart 4sure) :/ so sad atm xD

fuking mage koxpers suck azz...i cant hunt any glyptodont coz of ko2le, can anyone tell me if ko will be updated? (today after restart 4sure) :/ so sad atm xD[/b]

lure troll warriors or golems to that noob ko2le, a mage cant heal like rogues or priests, and ur done...

Banned

but they arent afk... they just use some crazy tbl edits to have no animations...its kinda frustating.-.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ko is always in need of a security update...if its not this, then itll be something else as soon as its patched

HotAsIce

K2 developers... If they make a patch to fix a cheat program like ko2le, then it will open up a new loophole for duping, and we'll have to deal with that until next tuesday, where it will be fixed, but let kohack work again.

bazzeeka

its not just ko2le there fighitng its ..... snoxd , ko2le , HeavenFire are the main ones at the moment but the good thing is they changed the direction of the arrows from client side to server side so there will never be no more arrow shower hacks out.

K2 developers... If they make a patch to fix a cheat program like ko2le, then it will open up a new loophole for duping, and we'll have to deal with that until next tuesday, where it will be fixed, but let kohack work again.[/b]
    oh shit, i thought ko2le was the mage... so are those the koxp new generation cheats? =S koxp really fucked up the game when it came out, remember mages were showering my ass even in moradon zZzZz

its not just ko2le there fighitng its ..... snoxd , ko2le , HeavenFire are the main ones at the moment but the good thing is they changed the direction of the arrows from client side to server side so there will never be no more arrow shower hacks out.[/b]
    well no shower hax

the only problem i see are those annoying BP's @ abyss healing/potting/attacking without animation at the same time... an no fuking GM around, but if i try to bug wall to kill a haxor i get warned, nice job k2!!

They need to continually update their security like every other online gaming company that's worth playing. Some companies update 2xs a week to keep the hacking and cheating at a min. It costs money, probably why they don't do it as often as others...