Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

HB+9 HAHAHA

This is a discussion on HB+9 HAHAHA within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; \_/ Stop freaking people. Even if dupe is back, majority of the players don't know how to...[/b] hahaha actually, that's ...
Page: 3

ArminVanBuuren

\_/

Stop freaking people. Even if dupe is back, majority of the players don't know how to...[/b]
    hahaha actually, that's what will happen now...

people (except turks) are massively leaving this game due to cheating, buggin', hacking, etc...K2 has done nothing about those matters during the last year...I've seen more legit private servers than USKO...there at least cheaters get banned! and UbiQuitousCZ is actually right, may not be duped, but can be a bugged one...people was abusing so badly that bug that if we don't see people wearing +10s is just because of gryphon and valkyrie armors.

dang, i'd love to get a hold of that baby for such a new server! woah!

I guess the KSC of EME +3 in carnac east was luck?
    Wake up.

Its not a dupe, it's an upgrade bug used on rebirthed items, this is not the same bug as the trina...

There is also a dupe with stackable items, and there seems to be an exp bug for bdw where high levels can get the exp...

Along with koxpers killing felenkor on both servers and all the above, yes things are totally fucked up. KO is a mess.

necro_

its no dupe, going to +9 is like 20% chance i rekon

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

its no dupe, going to +9 is like 20% chance i rekon[/b]
    I beg the differ...

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

lol listen guys, i'm sure that about 5 years down the road, the gm will decide to do something about this. So not to worry, i'm sure K2 will address a letter on their homepage once again quoting "we will not rollback as, the amount of players who legitly got items, over exceeds those who did not" hahahhaha.

lol listen guys, i'm sure that about 5 years down the road, the gm will decide to do something about this. So not to worry, i'm sure K2 will address a letter on their homepage once again quoting "we will not rollback as, the amount of players who legitly got items, over exceeds those who did not" hahahhaha.[/b]
    at this rate i doubt ko will be up in 5 years lo

zabjaka

hahaha actually, that's what will happen now...

people (except turks) are massively leaving this game due to cheating, buggin', hacking, etc...K2 has done nothing about those matters during the last year...I've seen more legit private servers than USKO...there at least cheaters get banned! and UbiQuitousCZ is actually right, may not be duped, but can be a bugged one...people was abusing so badly that bug that if we don't see people wearing +10s is just because of gryphon and valkyrie armors.[/b]
    trrue my whole clan quit ko juz except jd h34r: JD GO SELL UR FKIN CHAR LOL

Pietrucha

dang, i'd love to get a hold of that baby for such a new server! woah![/b]
    dang, i'd love to get a hold of that baby for Pathos! (+8 would be ok also :P)

thekingofswing

another + for going to the english server other wise know as the greatest thing k2 ever thought of cwest zuhaha

Banned

was made with trina bug ;s

manveerj

or perhaps was just luck? :S

was made with trina bug ;s[/b]
    And the EME/RE +3 were made with compound accessory scroll bug?
    Lol, duping is here, just the method is probably so unknown only a few turks have it and keep it hidden so k2 don't find out, but 1 or 2 brake out of the pack and rebirth there shit.

Banned

And the EME/RE +3 were made with compound accessory scroll bug?
    Lol, duping is here, just the method is probably so unknown only a few turks have it and keep it hidden so k2 don't find out, but 1 or 2 brake out of the pack and rebirth there shit.[/b]
    I didn't say there wasn't a dupe method, i just said this was made with trina bugging just like that +10 shard floating around ares. About the EME+3 i don't know it could be dupe, or from that time when MOBs where dropping all kinds of uniques someone farmed them or something.

who knows :huh:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast