Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

HB+9 HAHAHA

This is a discussion on HB+9 HAHAHA within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didn't say there wasn't a dupe method, i just said this was made with trina bugging just like that ...
Page: 4

I didn't say there wasn't a dupe method, i just said this was made with trina bugging just like that +10 shard floating around ares. About the EME+3 i don't know it could be dupe, or from that time when MOBs where dropping all kinds of uniques someone farmed them or something.

who knows :huh:[/b]

The Mob drop rate wasn't so high as to be able to get 27 EME's and there is no way in the world he got that lucky in the short time of the server to get them legit...

magnified

anyone who still plays c-east and still has the chance to come to c-west should be slapped..

most ridiculous server wow...

sheepstyle

some weeks ago there was bug you could compound accessory's with 2 items in stead of 3... maybe thats how they made +3 eme's

ooo

its not dupe guys it just pure luck. luck from getting a hb from treasure chest, luck from getting it to +7, luck getting it to +8 and eventually +9 on a 3 month old server?? u must be shitting me!

JustM3

omg guys we must asap get info how to dupe it to tell this k2 ofc [/b]
    Screw k2 , if i knew i would tell any1 instead of k2.
    They taking our money and paying shit , c-east with aleardy +9 HB if you guys thinking he luck , you must be an idiots.
    HB+8 for this server is aleardy too much , even when you turk you won't take risk to make it +9 , too bad he had valkyrie , because he has probably nice shells under those armors.

Jason269

C-East most fucked up server going... This just shows Turks fuck up the game and make it completly unfair!

lol im telling u man, every time k2 puts out a new patch turk cafes join together to find anything they can abuse on it.

u people are retarde

1st of all

this items are from the bug from the gems shit they save it by letter and never got wiped also the dragons toohs was droing shit +3 in and rol +3 they have the items on letter its was about time they come with this shit ..

trz

u people are retarde

1st of all

this items are from the bug from the gems shit they save it by letter and never got wiped also the dragons toohs was droing shit +3 in and rol +3 they have the items on letter its was about time they come with this shit ..[/b]
    Do you have ss of the +3's droping?

i logged Carnac-east Because i was bored and saw this :P not even carnac west has +9 chitins yet

i logged Carnac-east Because i was bored and saw this :P not even carnac west has +9 chitins yet
    [/b]
    <3 my turk free server

I am Timmeh Senior Member

[/b]
    cuz english ppl dont know dupe yet lol :P jk its just MOST of us have lives

Brun

i believe it lol

foget cw im ogin ce and gettin me one of those things vooot voot gogoo +10 and dont say the dude is lucky who the hell would up a +8 hb on new server never ever defend a duper i dont care who u are on a 3 month old server u woudlnt attempt +9 unless u had at least 3 or more +8&#39;s

Banned

<3 my turk free server[/b]
    devin ;D

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast