Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

HB+9 HAHAHA

This is a discussion on HB+9 HAHAHA within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If dupe is back and is runnig full fledge on all servers then i will also be having a +9 ...
Page: 5

xAsukAx

If dupe is back and is runnig full fledge on all servers then i will also be having a +9 HB on CW soon :P
    and yes all the servers will turn into the dupe of Cypher :lol:[/b]
    HA cypher is duping chitin shields

so i can only conclude

cypher dupes>other server dupes

<3

Carnac East

Dunno if you people have seen this before, it was posted under "Insane items on your server" topic.

id say its gm.. but if it is dupe.. it aint affected c west at all !

i know someone who has a +9 rappy in west.
    my guess would be he made alot of +8 and +9 attempts b4 the trinas were taken out
    i know for a fact that he and his clan took advantage of buying tons of trinas when peoples G1 credits were 1 million
    cus i know several of them were banned for about 10 days due to that
    anyways im not complaining cus i love the guy xD

and that warrior has freakin shit ac for 80.

jimfujitsu

Hah theres only about 3 of these on Ares and you mean to tell me its legit in c-east.

I didn&#39;t say there wasn&#39;t a dupe method, i just said this was made with trina bugging just like that +10 shard floating around ares. About the EME+3 i don&#39;t know it could be dupe, or from that time when MOBs where dropping all kinds of uniques someone farmed them or something.

who knows :huh:[/b]
    Theres actually 0 proof of trina bug, same for dupe. It&#39;s all speculation, it mostly points to trina bug coz they were removed, but maybe k2 were just doing a matienance on them or lowering the rates or sumin, were just taking a shot in the dark as we have no clue whats going on, seem&#39;s everyone knows about these bugs but yet only the turks know how to do them.

Awerick

If Turks would rather do some decent work, instead of sitting in cybercafes allday, their economy would bloom.

nathan16

thats crazy

zabjaka

If Turks would rather do some decent work, instead of sitting in cybercafes allday, their economy would bloom.[/b]

damn right hahah

Banned

Rofl so many topics about Carnac East and its duped items lol... Just making me laugh

Theres actually 0 proof of trina bug, same for dupe. It&#39;s all speculation, it mostly points to trina bug coz they were removed, but maybe k2 were just doing a matienance on them or lowering the rates or sumin, were just taking a shot in the dark as we have no clue whats going on, seem&#39;s everyone knows about these bugs but yet only the turks know how to do them.[/b]
    the reason trinas were removed is because a few weeks ago players had 1million g1 credits or watever, and they bought tons and tons of trinas from the pus. after doin so they upgraded alot of shit and made alot of +8/9 items. after k2 realized this, they banned several peoples accounts for about 10+- days after they resolved the G1/trina issue. but it was too late cus the trinas were already used. so they thought they would solve the problem my removing them from the pus, to lower the number of trinas floating around in the server.

some warrior have +9 shell chitin in akara,and +9 raptor,+9 hb:S

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

hope there is no dupe out. if it is back that really sucks

Uzu

If Turks would rather do some decent work, instead of sitting in cybercafes allday, their economy would bloom.[/b]
    go to turkey and visit .. umm lets say 5 cyber cafes

in 3/5 KO is forbidden by the police for kids under the age of 12
    in those 3 cafes no one plays ko and the patches are still at 1508
    in 1 cafe nobody plays KO, they use it only for MSN

so out of 5 theres only 1...

ask yourself why? ppl managed to buy PCs and actually only rich babas play USKO, the others are on TRKO (priv server for turks)

In the next year/s KO will lose massive on population because many ppl play Metin2/TRKO in the cafes instead of KO coz they cant afford premmy

Most of the people at the age of 13+ go to work and play ko in their freetime

Dont believe me? check it out yourself >_>

P.S. Let the racism posts begin !

manveerj

OMFG WHEN SOME PEOPLE QUIT THEY TRY AND BURN THERE ITEMS. Like the guy in cwest who has rappy +9 he was quitting trying to burn his hb and it went +9 so hes not quitting now

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast