Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

HB+9 HAHAHA

This is a discussion on HB+9 HAHAHA within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hb +9 at c east non legit 100%[/b] RU FOR REALL MAN? U GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME LOLZ...
Page: 7

zabjaka

hb +9 at c east non legit 100%[/b]
    RU FOR REALL MAN? U GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME LOLZ

Cwest is one of the most populated servers. Therefore more people are going to be attending FTs and BDWs. 6 FTS a day and 4 BDWs a day with 24 (or 32) people in FTS and 32 (I think) people in BDWs that euqals 320 people max of getting Chests (maybe 15+- gettings HBs a day). In that case a +9 is very possible.

Alhena

I have opened around 40 chests and not 1 HB to me so your maths of 15 Hbs out of 320 chests is kinda ......

zabjaka

Cwest is one of the most populated servers. Therefore more people are going to be attending FTs and BDWs. 6 FTS a day and 4 BDWs a day with 24 (or 32) people in FTS and 32 (I think) people in BDWs that euqals 320 people max of getting Chests (maybe 15+- gettings HBs a day). In that case a +9 is very possible.[/b]
    15 hbs per day? LOLZ UNGABNANZSDK%IESJM%UO"YON CZ CNM ZMXCZXCZIE"P)($%"IJAJKAKJASJS LOLOLOLOLOL XD

Mariuszowy

OK, its time to tell you something. I know how to open few trades at same time, simple way to dupe like on my ko Don't even ask me how im doing it coz i won't tell you. But be careful what you are buying :P

OK, its time to tell you something. I know how to open few trades at same time, simple way to dupe like on my ko Don't even ask me how im doing it coz i won't tell you. But be careful what you are buying :P[/b]
    lol.

Alhena

Give me your IGN and i will try to be very carefull from you :P

OK, its time to tell you something. I know how to open few trades at same time, simple way to dupe like on my ko Don't even ask me how im doing it coz i won't tell you. But be careful what you are buying :P[/b]
    Oki i want the followings..As u are able to do all those u can surly make me those:
    In+5
    Ib+5
    Rof dual +5
    Shell set+ 21rbrth
    HB+21rbrth
    WE+5
    Pe+5
    Raptor +21rbrth
    Avedon +21rbrth
    Giga+21rbrth
    II+21rbhrt.

Wont be hard for u gogogogogo...Just some days of dupes and i give u like 50.000$..

STOP DREAMING!

u guys should chek ares

LoL ofc he did :P..64 lvl = +8 shell set 70+ +9 shell set 80 lvl = +10shell set..:P
    All got +5 uniques.:P

Private Whatafack xD

whats so special about 9's :S eevry1 always so shocked sooner or later one wil lgo to 9 come cypher and see

Ya lol ..Just relax guys..You have to used to it..Soon enouth we will start worrie about +10 so +9 start sound friendly to my ear's lol :lol:

Tiba

dota anyone?
    ko<dota

eww

kni4x

nice

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast