Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HB, want it look like in KE

This is a discussion on HB, want it look like in KE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didnt edit any of tbl files, i just use old version of 1 file...
Page: 2

I didnt edit any of tbl files, i just use old version of 1 file

I didnt edit any of tbl files, i just use old version of 1 file[/b]
    Technically thats illegal according to TOS, just dun show it anywhere close to K2, ppl has been banned for change their armor skin before. So yes, its very bannable if they are after u. Its even worse to do these kind of edit/switching file stuff atm with these TBL editing shit around, who knows if K2 release a patch that scans every file and do bans.. so use the orginal file to be safe. (And yes, file scanning of every files is possible! CS 1,6 is a good example)

PS: I never understood why ppl prefer the small HB.. o.o' The new one makes it look much more superiors.. -.-

Kralya

wtf so if i changed meteor animation, i could be banned? and id they will make scanning, can they make exceptions for things like animations for you only?..

wtf so if i changed meteor animation, i could be banned? and id they will make scanning, can they make exceptions for things like animations for you only?..[/b]
    I guess it's the same thing :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12