Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Heads Up about KO Website

This is a discussion on Heads Up about KO Website within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Howdy Everyone, I just wanted to give you all heads up about KO Website and its current level of security, ...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Wink

Howdy Everyone,

I just wanted to give you all heads up about KO Website and its current level of security, as of 07/26 the security certificate on knightonlineworld.com expired and hasn't been renewed(odd it's been 3 days already) which means your usernames and passwords aren't encrypted; therefore, it may and can be obtained by 3rd party( if you know what I mean). You might say that the website has never been safe, true but now that there is not even a security certificate to encrypt the date it's easier to obtain information....

You might not want to log on to the website till it's renewed.

/Flame_Talia On (just in case)[/b]
    yea, real easy to obtain with access driver logging packets ';s

mammlea2

yea, real easy to obtain with access driver logging packets ';s[/b]

oh shut up noob

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

oh shut up noob[/b]
    you saying nothing but name calling obviously shows your inteligance.
    try proveing me wrong on what i say or go else where ';-]

Im sorry but... when has the K2/USKO website been secure? As far as I remember the website has been the bug exploiter source of all the database hacking :P, I don't care if they get verysign on it, they wouldn't know how to implement it.

And for Buddah and mama: stfu u both

Instead of bitching at each other lvl up my char

Uzu

try proveing me wrong on what i say or go else where ';-][/b]

its stil secured they just didnt renew the paper stating it is

hell it even says on that screenshot its still encrypted just that the certificate is outdated people always cousing panic on this forum couse they got no clue what the fuck is going on[/b]
    :unsure: :unsure: <3 buddah, the only one putting trojans,keyloggers,worms,etc into edited tbl files <3

kibal

thx for the info

just remember Talias can be destroyed with 3 acid pots (or replies )[/b]
    Acid pots doesnt work zuahah.

like 3 months ago my good friend found a method that he can log on any of accs with id only. He reported that and got 200kc reward ^^

like 3 months ago my good friend found a method that he can log on any of accs with id only. He reported that and got 200kc reward ^^[/b]
    Lmao..

Hell_Angel

like 3 months ago my good friend found a method that he can log on any of accs with id only. He reported that and got 200kc reward ^^[/b]
    find that hard to believe

mammlea2

try proveing me wrong on what i say or go else where &#39;;-][/b]
    You deserve nothing more, FBI Agent!

misterfrisco

hey guys, im from the servers ares and i also see the same for a few days already, but what i get is when i exit the game and it takes me to the website sais eror certificate or w/e.i close it but when i do like 100+ new pages of the same thing start to appear on my screen, i have to start the task manager and end all of them, wondering if anyone else got this problem or its just my comp fukin up.

lil_mageskillz

ye when i exit ko now doesnt brong me to ko site. gives me a site that says error :P but i only get 1 page

Banned

Question

ye when i exit ko now doesnt brong me to ko site. gives me a site that says error :P but i only get 1 page[/b]
    just do not login the main site and your fine &#39;;s
    someone could easily use a packet sniffer free from downloads.com like access driver and sniff out the packets for logins since they are not encrypted....its actualy not hard...with a wireless pc not suggesting you or showing anyone how to do it...just saying might wana think 2 times before you login...andm will not ,matter if u sent the packet encrypted in firefox do to the fact it can be logged server side...received socket data info login name: owned
    and now you know &#39;;-]
    +1 point

got this thingy since like 3 days ago.

ps: listen to buddah he knows what he&#39;s talking about :lol:

Alhena

I heard from a GM that they have only forgot to renewal the certificate date.. But all the security measures taken to save our account information still exists so we shouldnt be afraid to login to the website..

Heard it from GM so please do not hold me responsible if anyone&#39;s account info is compromised.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast