Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Heal cancel table edit

This is a discussion on Heal cancel table edit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Maybe I am lost on this but Why would priest have this skill? I thought i was for others to ...
Page: 2

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Maybe I am lost on this but Why would priest have this skill? I thought i was for others to Cancel a priest skill.[/b]
    he mixed up stuff
    there is 100% heal tbl
    and 100% chance to cancel heal tbl

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

he mixed up stuff
    there is 100% heal tbl
    and 100% chance to cancel heal tbl[/b]
    What happens if some1 that has 100% cancel heal uses it on some1 taht has 100% casting heal?

Mixer

What happens if some1 that has 100% cancel heal uses it on some1 taht has 100% casting heal?[/b]
    THERE ISNT A TBL,THERE IS A COMBO BUG zzz... Been posted on official forums

Trimline

agreed ko is not played fairly... those with alot more skill then the others are getting jipped due to those who use edits..!

What happens if some1 that has 100% cancel heal uses it on some1 taht has 100% casting heal?[/b]
    it creates a loop and shuts down both players KO client :lol:

kibal

Is there a tbl edit for cast skills faster ? or the priests that do that use koxp or something instead of tbl edit?

Is there a tbl edit for cast skills faster ? or the priests that do that use koxp or something instead of tbl edit?[/b]
    yep...they have tbl for instant heal casting, and priest can move and cast heal

was having fun with a bp in arena who was blatantly using it

i pmed him saying: tbl edit

he replied: yes, all edit ronark base characters

got ksc somewhere, ill try to find it and post it

THERE ISNT A TBL,THERE IS A COMBO BUG zzz... Been posted on official forums[/b]
    A retired friend of mine can show you what exactly that tbl edit is, and even if u have 100 sins hitting R on him u cant cancel his heal, official forums worth a shit, you read what they want you to read

I see this a lot on ares, they cancel my heal when hitting R on the right time and some n00bshit priests (lvl 80+ ofc) run while healing and cant be canceled no matter 20+ ppl r hitting them

The only way to stop them is superior parasite + torment + a bunch of ap whores on their ass

Checho

there is no such tbl[/b]
    you sir either havent been in cz for a while or are just blind...

i was doing pk in akara a couple days ago after maybe 5 - 6months without playing and i saw this guy named ArvelesEffect and he was healing and casting everything without even stoping for 1/2 a second

he could cast torment + subside and allready hit me once while i was casting torment... thats how gay those tbl edits are

i frapsed and showed it to some old school friends for them to have a laugh at what ko has come to

funny thing is i used to pk with him when i still plaid bp in that server and he was GG good skills and items when i sent him a letter he said everyone uses it, if you want i can show you how to do it

:blink:

Mixer

im not a priest,so i wouldnt know... i know about the combo hack that cancels heals,never heard of a tbl edit thoug...

King0fKingZ

im not a priest,so i wouldnt know... i know about the combo hack that cancels heals,never heard of a tbl edit thoug...[/b]
    it exist

combo hack exists hard core. lvl70 sin beating lvl 81 warrior and the warrior didn't even redball...he died straight off.
    the sin looked like he was r hitting the whole time.

hmm first time heard about that tbl but yea sometimes i got insane cos couldnt cancel heal and we were like 5 on priest :S, now i know why!

515saint

Thumbs down

there is no such tbl[/b]

u sir no nothing, dont compent unless u know witch u dont.....gtfo

also yes make a poll ! they are annoymos and would be interestign to see

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

u sir no nothing, dont compent unless u know witch u dont.....gtfo
    also yes make a poll ! they are annoymos and would be interestign to see[/b]
    Try working on your English before calling someone out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast