Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Heal cancel table edit

This is a discussion on Heal cancel table edit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a poll doesn't show which person voted for which option... so if someone votes for "yes", it won't show who ...
Page: 3

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

a poll doesn't show which person voted for which option... so if someone votes for "yes", it won't show who uses it

people who think tbl edits are a myth are the ones that have not pk in the last year. Rlb is rampant with hackers and tbl edit.
    warriors and sins that can combo at u before u can get close enough to cast malice yeah they aint cheating "you just have a crappy video card"
    parties of archers that have more range then the towers and can sit there and arrow shower u all 5 hits and shoot while running away "its called archer combo u noob"
    or better yet archers in moradon with 5 arrows flying out their asses as they run around looking at merchant "thats just a visual bug"
    no one cheats its against the TOS

rokertje

im not a priest,so i wouldnt know... i know about the combo hack that cancels heals,never heard of a tbl edit thoug...[/b]
    you propably never heard of pussy either but trust me its just as real and out there as tbl

Robokill

yep...they have tbl for instant heal casting, and priest can move and cast heal
    was having fun with a bp in arena who was blatantly using it

i pmed him saying: tbl edit

he replied: yes, all edit ronark base characters

got ksc somewhere, ill try to find it and post it[/b]
    fail.

it has not been possible to run and heal using a tbl edit for a reaallyyyyy long time because it was taken to server-side.

a 100% heal casting tbl would be nice...
    especially in krowazland.
    ashitons = death to any priest
    those bastards have 99% chance to cancel your spells

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Well that explains a lot. Usually i'm pretty competent at avoiding having my heals cancelled too often, but sometimes in BDW I get cancelled every time. I thought it was bad luck, but apparently not :S

515saint

Try working on your English before calling someone out.[/b]

cunt...

Well that explains a lot. Usually i'm pretty competent at avoiding having my heals cancelled too often, but sometimes in BDW I get cancelled every time. I thought it was bad luck, but apparently not :S[/b]
    Luck is a myth.

i know some ppl are skilled but sometimes we cant kil a party cous the have 3 tbl priests and 1 mage that speedhacks all over the screen with warior that hit you form miles away wile you dont even have them in select range we call that legit XD :blink:

seen priests running healing curing all at the same time
    warriors with 100% screams
    rogues peppering r hit (or double triple r hits at the same instant ,something like that)
    all pretty recent

not fun to pk against , ruins the fun

sometimes
    but it can also be fun cous you know its not easy but moste of the time no fun :lol:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123