Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HealToTheMax banned....

This is a discussion on HealToTheMax banned.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They say jackp was banned because he was middleman At least the gm told him the reason for the undeserved ...
Page: 2

ripped

They say jackp was banned because he was middleman At least the gm told him the reason for the undeserved ban.. as for me I got no reason.. MY KOL says no reason for ban either. So many falso banns going around.. maybe because the one gm things we gm shop? I dont know but does anyone play wow? I feeling an urge to play a game that actually has customer support

ripped

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouLou View Post
    LoL last time i was on cwest my merch char lvl 40 was banned for no reason... good luck athene or w.e that gms name is should be stoned by us then ill cock smack dat bitch. btw if you would like to give ko4life server a try your welcome to come with us.
    Are the xp rates still as bad as getting duped into and acid bath, then being covered in lime? It was SOOOOOOOOOO bad when I played the test servers

If the xp rates are fix I might take you up on that offer.. at least their is gms that arn't idiots there

CaribouLou

Wow sucks. btw if k2 was a person i would rape it then slice its neck open and cum in the neck whole. Fuck this trash game jackp is prob speachless

CaribouLou

I got to lvl 68 from 65 in 4 days its like plat premium and i cant exp for shit. i work 12 hour days so do the math :P. prob get 1-50 in a day easy 62 and up 1 day you can get 64 65.38 so its way better. btw im the guy who was makin all +8's lol

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ripped View Post
    They say jackp was banned because he was middleman At least the gm told him the reason for the undeserved ban.. as for me I got no reason.. MY KOL says no reason for ban either. So many falso banns going around.. maybe because the one gm things we gm shop? I dont know but does anyone play wow? I feeling an urge to play a game that actually has customer support
    there isnt also a reason in jackps KOL. So that wont change anything, and athenrye is just speculating, he never showed us proofs, and jackp were never a middle man, he just translated 2 sentences...

Antheyre is doing a good job imo
    getting all the legit people to quit the game
    so that koxpers are able to run free to do what the need

gg stupid gm bans just cause he can

ripped

YO does anyone else see the new WOW? 2 new races!!!! I think Im gonna try it out

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

This is fucking crazy.
    We gotta get rid of that Antheyre guy, really.
    He is going beserk, banning people for no reasons at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ripped View Post
    YO does anyone else see the new WOW? 2 new races!!!! I think Im gonna try it out
    yea man i got an account still on WOW with like 3 lvl 80s
    i might go make a werewolf i think their called worgens

dam sux

ripped

umm wow wasn't too good, anyone wanna play warhammer

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Icyy View Post
    Antheyre is doing a good job imo
    getting all the legit people to quit the game
    so that koxpers are able to run free to do what the need

gg stupid gm bans just cause he can
    Antheyre is raging cause his character in ko got pwnt.. and takes it out on gg players :P

Little archer Senior Member

weird that athenrye is being gay... hes a nice guy msot of the time.

im guessing its orders from his k2 superiors

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lil_mageskillz View Post
    i dont belive you only got banned for asking a question. you most likly did something worse because it doesnt seem like you rlly care that you got banned for asking a question
    he wouldnt be the first dude. more topics about this have been opened. reason is most likely because cheaters used to spam pm gm's so that they would when they came online and then could log off.

ripped

Quote Originally Posted by iAbuseHell View Post
    he wouldnt be the first dude. more topics about this have been opened. reason is most likely because cheaters used to spam pm gm's so that they would when they came online and then could log off.
    Because people are dumb enough to "do something worst" on possibly the best geared intel priest on my server..... Yeah who would ever think about logging a lvl 1 noob to do "something worst"...........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12