Heartfelt Apology To ES And My Clan

This is a discussion on Heartfelt Apology To ES And My Clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wanted to come here as a mature individual and make a sincere apology to Eurostar and my clan SOM ...
Page: 1

Mooshoo

I wanted to come here as a mature individual and make a sincere apology to Eurostar and my clan SOM about some of the things I said a few days ago. In no way, shape or form the things I said reflect the attitudes of my clan towards Xulian or anyone else that forms the team from Eurostar. Over the last year I've excerted myself physically, financially and mentally to help my clan get into a position that once not too long ago seemed impossible, and recent events in the game combined with some personal life pressure caused me to lash out in way that potentially has caused some ever lasting damage.

I dont want you guys to think lesser of me as person or my clan members because of this, for a spare of the moment outburst that in effect, really had no warranted need. When you get physically upset over events that could not have been forseen or controlled, and hold innocent people responsible for, it's time to take a step and reassess how much impact an element that is nothing more than a game, effects on your wellbeing.

I hope you all understand.

Peace out.

Banned

we comprehend

dont worry

Dunno you, but what you say shows humility and respect for your friends, honorable.

Azraim

we understand bro, don't worry about that

warriorsPriest

so is this a confirmaton that you stole it?

wrong topic )(((

Mooshoo

so is this a confirmaton that you stole it?[/b]
    spierdalaj cwel

Banned Senior Member

sweet?