Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

heh guess they really don't want me to post

This is a discussion on heh guess they really don't want me to post within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Shot at 2007-06-30...
Page: 1

Infinitemadness

Shot at 2007-06-30

Banned Senior Member

That was after you posted in Mexican's thead right? Never thought I'd see his name again on those forums

Infinitemadness

That was after you posted in Mexican's thead right? Never thought I'd see his name again on those forums[/b]

yup, now I cant even view the boards not even logged in. Guessing ip banned. I mean I cant create a new account, I cant use the forgotten password, cannot do anything without it giving me this message Pretty funny.

Banned Senior Member

Happened to me when they first banned my account, was some cookie/temp problem with my browser so I changed them and I was able to see the boards again

Infinitemadness

Happened to me when they first banned my account, was some cookie/temp problem with my browser so I changed them and I was able to see the boards again[/b]
    Well Ive deleted cookies, history, etc... restarted modem, pc, etc... and still same.

mammlea2

time to let go

Infinitemadness

time to let go[/b]

Noooooooooooooooo I dun wanna. :P But yeah, you're right.

morax

Well Ive deleted cookies, history, etc... restarted modem, pc, etc... and still same. [/b]
    does this really surprise you? if K2 had any sense they would have IP banned you as soon as they fired you. If you get fired from a "normal" job they would tell you to clear out your desk and never let you back in the building - block all your access to company documents etc its really just standard procedure to make sure you dont fuck up other employees or customers... in your case potential customers

K2 have never been the brightest of companies tho

wanker

this will get u in btw http://www.impossibl3.com/

Banned

this will get u in btw http://www.impossibl3.com/[/b]
    lol im prety sure infi knows he can proxy it but he just wanted to make sure first i guess
    and i know for a fact hes not that stupid and didnt think of proxy

UNL34SH3D

Shot at 2007-06-30[/b]
    what did u do now? being racist to mexicans? rofl hah i dont care that is funny thou

redbluegreen44

what did u do now? being racist to mexicans? rofl hah i dont care that is funny thou[/b]
    hm i think Mexican is a guy in the forum.

Banned

That was after you posted in Mexican's thead right? Never thought I'd see his name again on those forums[/b]

hm i think Mexican is a guy in the forum.[/b]
    i think what you said has already been answered

Jason want me to reply for you THEY CANT STOP ME mu h ahahaha

realratnik

yup, now I cant even view the boards not even logged in. Guessing ip banned. I mean I cant create a new account, I cant use the forgotten password, cannot do anything without it giving me this message Pretty funny.[/b]
    try to use ip hide... small but nice program

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast