Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

heh guess they really don't want me to post

This is a discussion on heh guess they really don't want me to post within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; didn't you also want some cookies and still being paid after being fired?...
Page: 2

didn't you also want some cookies and still being paid after being fired?

killer2675

lol wtf them fucks suspended me to but i dont know what for i was at 67 % warning...

lol first warning was when i was in undestructablezz i spammedd zzzzz half page ROFL

2nd for using rasicst / sexist comments / slang and for threating a forum mod LOL,
    i think i was suspend b/c my good friend overdose is quiting to go to the army in a week and some fuck said "i hope u get a bullet in ur head" bro i exploded on that prick he didnt know what hit him there were so many *'s in that comment it was unreal.. fucks like that can suck my dick

EDIT: THERE ON A FUCKING BANNING SPREE EVERYONE RUN AND HIDE LIKE THE JEWS LIKE ANN FRANK AND SHIT NIGGA

Infinitemadness

Jason want me to reply for you THEY CANT STOP ME mu h ahahaha[/b]
    Guess they are mad at me because I made a complaint to the BBB. I guess what I wrote in there might have got their attention a bit. Knowing about their practices and such. Meh who knows.

@Everyone else who said proxy/ip changer.... Yes I know that. Thanks though for the tip.

@Flippy: Yeah, and some milk too. And while your at it, about oh....about 3k more bucks to be caught up in bills.

tolgahan

follow me . i am gonna show u some tactics let u login and some tactics to make them mad. really works against these kind of idiots.Actually it is working here(not about ko4life admins :P )

Guess they are mad at me because I made a complaint to the BBB. I guess what I wrote in there might have got their attention a bit. Knowing about their practices and such. Meh who knows.
    @Everyone else who said proxy/ip changer.... Yes I know that. Thanks though for the tip.

@Flippy: Yeah, and some milk too. And while your at it, about oh....about 3k more bucks to be caught up in bills.[/b]
    I wish i had posted that report @ mmorpg.com about K2, I had it all setup but backed out at the last minute that would caused a few upsets the amount of shit/evidence i had against them

Banned

I wish i had posted that report @ mmorpg.com about K2, I had it all setup but backed out at the last minute that would caused a few upsets the amount of shit/evidence i had against them[/b]
    DO IT FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES

DO IT FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES [/b]
    ROFL!+1

Banned

what topic by mexican?

Banned Senior Member

the topic is gone now

Banned

thought so couldnt find anything relating to this

Infinitemadness

thought so couldnt find anything relating to this[/b]

Yeah, got bored, emailed all their sponsors. Told them about how shitty of a company they are. I know it probably wont do any good. But heh, worth a shot. Afterall just about 30 minutes of my life wasted. Not like Ive wasted time on other pointless things right?

And the message from Mexican was like, "K2, how could you do this...blah blah blah, getting rid of IM, blah blah blah..." guess he didnt find out until when I told him the other day. Oh well.

Dont worry Jason there's only indians doing our job now

Banned

Dont worry Jason there's only indians doing our job now[/b]
    muhahah outsourcing ftw

Infinitemadness

muhahah outsourcing ftw[/b]
    OH yeah, they have been for some time now. Did you not know they had K2Network Inc in India? Seriously, the guy that used to run the US based moved over to India to be head over there. And now just about 90% of just about everything they do is from over there.

At night when the server restarts, who do you think does that? NOT US. Guy named Harris. I forgot his actual Indian name. When you file for a refund, the main billing dept. is based in India. They didnt even know about chargebacks about 1-1 1/2 years ago until I sent them an email outlining exactly what it was. Then after that they said, "Oh, thanks, did you used to be a banker or something?" I said, I used to work for a credit card company for over 3 years, so I knew all about chargebacks.

As you see, the majority of the people that answer cs tickets are indian. And thats all they do all day long ctrl+c then ctrl+v. I admit thats what I did back when I did cs. It was boring as shit, randomly I'd pm someone on my msn and show them the kind of tickets I used to get. I wish I had a copy of them now to show everyone.

I remember one was like, "I run yellow bus, I is gg, no cheat, I sell you koxp, you say me cheat?" etc... Just random funny stuff. Anyhow.

Banned

i know im indian

i know what its like there :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast