Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

heh guess they really don't want me to post

This is a discussion on heh guess they really don't want me to post within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know im indian i know what its like there :P[/b] Well Ruthvik, Im not holding it against the Indians. ...
Page: 3

Infinitemadness

i know im indian

i know what its like there :P[/b]
    Well Ruthvik, Im not holding it against the Indians. Dont get me wrong. I hold it against companys who pay you all slave wages compared to what the people in the States make. It's just crazy. So they take advantage of the situation by hiring Indians or Malaysians for dirt cheap just to make max profits. Guess thats how corporate America is turning into.

Banned Senior Member

OH yeah, they have been for some time now. Did you not know they had K2Network Inc in India? Seriously, the guy that used to run the US based moved over to India to be head over there. And now just about 90% of just about everything they do is from over there.

At night when the server restarts, who do you think does that? NOT US. Guy named Harris. I forgot his actual Indian name. When you file for a refund, the main billing dept. is based in India. They didnt even know about chargebacks about 1-1 1/2 years ago until I sent them an email outlining exactly what it was. Then after that they said, "Oh, thanks, did you used to be a banker or something?" I said, I used to work for a credit card company for over 3 years, so I knew all about chargebacks.

As you see, the majority of the people that answer cs tickets are indian. And thats all they do all day long ctrl+c then ctrl+v. I admit thats what I did back when I did cs. It was boring as shit, randomly I'd pm someone on my msn and show them the kind of tickets I used to get. I wish I had a copy of them now to show everyone.

I remember one was like, "I run yellow bus, I is gg, no cheat, I sell you koxp, you say me cheat?" etc... Just random funny stuff. Anyhow.[/b]
    yay for MSN logs

Banned

Well Ruthvik, Im not holding it against the Indians. Dont get me wrong. I hold it against companys who pay you all slave wages compared to what the people in the States make. It's just crazy. So they take advantage of the situation by hiring Indians or Malaysians for dirt cheap just to make max profits. Guess thats how corporate America is turning into.[/b]
    hey i am a dothead......we rock :P

and infinate really doesnt it feel like a rock has been lifted off your nuts not being a part of anything to do with k2? i would think it would so just hit Miami South Beach with a cool corona and look at some bouncing ti.tties like i do

hey i am a dothead......we rock :P

and infinate really doesnt it feel like a rock has been lifted off your nuts not being a part of anything to do with k2? i would think it would so just hit Miami South Beach with a cool corona and look at some bouncing ti.tties like i do [/b]
    male titties? :P

jk <3 tezzy poo

Well Ruthvik, Im not holding it against the Indians. Dont get me wrong. I hold it against companys who pay you all slave wages compared to what the people in the States make. It&#39;s just crazy. So they take advantage of the situation by hiring Indians or Malaysians for dirt cheap just to make max profits. Guess thats how corporate America is turning into.[/b]
    Alot of english banks opened call centres up in india. BAD MOVE! They dont understand what your saying, you dont understand them they dont know how to do the job properly so they had to shut down the indian call centres and reopen the british ones WASTE OF MONEY really pisses me off

Just like all the polish etc ppl we get in my town they take all the fuckin jobs

Open in Peru, my english is decent!

m1mik

If a mod could give me their MSN, I can talk to them about getting Infinate unbanned but I don&#39;t want to say it in the open because other users might abuse it and PM&#39;s aren&#39;t very reliable.

tolgahan

if a mod could give me thier MSN ,i can talk to them about the KEBAB AND YOGURT but I don&#39;t want to say it in the open because other users might abuse it and PM&#39;s aren&#39;t very reliable

Banned

Alot of english banks opened call centres up in india. BAD MOVE! They dont understand what your saying, you dont understand them they dont know how to do the job properly so they had to shut down the indian call centres and reopen the british ones WASTE OF MONEY really pisses me off

Just like all the polish etc ppl we get in my town they take all the fuckin jobs[/b]
    FU festo....we cant understand your wanker brit accent either :lol:

Open in Peru, my english is decent! [/b]
    yeah but you will never answer the phone cause your face will be full of burritos and then it will be siesta time

RiseAgainst_

Festo asbesto has a bing eating disorder? what

Banned

FU festo....we cant understand your wanker brit accent either :lol:
    yeah but you will never answer the phone cause your face will be full of burritos and then it will be siesta time [/b]
    by burritos u mean ?

Banned

by burritos u mean ?[/b]
    beef and patato barritos at taco bell

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123