I really dont want to meet this guy

This is a discussion on I really dont want to meet this guy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I will shoot him with 5 arrows. " Derek Simmons is a Producer for the online game publisher K2 Network, ...
Page: 1

SaintLakis

Default I really dont want to meet this guy

I will shoot him with 5 arrows.

" Derek Simmons is a Producer for the online game publisher K2 Network, currently specializing in the MMORPG Knight Online. As a producer for “KOL”, Derek is responsible for the overall success of the game, managing a variety of areas including game development, in-game support and community relations. Derek has a strong background in Online PC development, as well as experience in AAA Console and Table Top Game creation. His most notable achievements come from his many years at Blizzard Entertainment, where he also worked as a Producer, Designer and Manager. "

I wonder why he left blizzard...

Whatever, keep on the good job dude, you are doing just fine. We are with you...

Lets be honest here... he was probably Blizzard's office cleaner, but the demands were becoming too great there, having to throw away rubbish and mop the floor was taking it all out of him, so he settled into a nice coushy job for him to retire with, as a designer for Shite Online

jimfujitsu

There is a saying going around in my country - in the land of the blind the one which sees with one eye is king - so this guy must be king of k2

louch

im ashamed to have the same first name as him...

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    There is a saying going around in *my country *- in the land of the blind the one which sees with one eye is king - so this guy must be king of k2
    you stole that from minority report, you cunt.

alittleguy

and minority report stole it from ancient proverbs, and i think its also in the bible somewhere in the Old Testament

w/e it's still a kick ass proverb

RiseAgainst_

:mellow: who cares about the saying lol

But yea fuck that guy... :S he deserves to be shot...

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by alittleguy
    and minority report stole it from ancient proverbs, and i think its also in the bible somewhere in the Old Testament
    and the ancient proverbs along with the old testament was stolen from ME... stupid twats quoting me without paying my comision :angry: <_<

[size=7]just kidding, altho i did invented that ._.

RiseAgainst_

[quote]
    and the ancient proverbs along with the old testament was stolen from ME... stupid twats quoting me without paying my comision :angry: <_<

[size=7]just kidding, altho i did invented that ._.

Dro everytime you post your penis decreases 1 cm rctm

Looks at Dro postcount* :mellow:

snipelord

Originally posted by PADDY
    Lets be honest here... he was probably Blizzard's office cleaner, but the demands were becoming too great there, having to throw away rubbish and mop the floor was taking it all out of him, so he settled into a nice coushy job for him to retire with, as a designer for Shite Online
    yet you still are an admin for the biggest 'shite online' forum (<-- english)

snipelord

Originally posted by RiseAgainst_

Dro everytime you post your penis decreases 1 cm rctm

Looks at Dro postcount* *:mellow:
    explains everything h43r:

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by snipelord+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(snipelord)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    yet you still are an admin for the biggest 'shite online' forum (<-- english)[/b]

and this has what to do with his opinion about K2 ?

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by tank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu
    There is a saying going around in *my country *- in the land of the blind the one which sees with one eye is king - so this guy must be king of k2
    you stole that from minority report, you cunt.[/b]
    Awww man you just gave us all a token of how cultured you are.You must be among that 5 % of americans who think that the greek alphabet is inspired after college fraternitiy names and that Joan D'arc was the wife of Saint John the baptist.

Originally posted by snipelord+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(snipelord)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    yet you still are an admin for the biggest 'shite online' forum (<-- english)[/b]
    just because i moderate a forum does not mean i play the game