hehehe minor details ^_^

This is a discussion on hehehe minor details ^_^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Have you guys noticed minor details in pking video's. In Khains part two pking movie, you can clearly see that ...
Page: 1

Road

Default hehehe minor details ^_^

Have you guys noticed minor details in pking video's. In Khains part two pking movie, you can clearly see that there is some argument between some clannie (think his name is anthonslayer) and cecilia; or something like that. It seems CollectYourPieces was responsible. I was studing and listing to pking films while I was studing. Was concentrated and looked over to the computer screen and saw thier conversation. This only works with films with excellent film quality like most of hatred films. Tell me if you guys notice anything odd.

gtaguy

who fuckin cares

Banned Senior Member

I have a few goodies here and there in my vids if you pay attention

Road

Originally posted by gtaguy
    who fuckin cares
    More like that's an off topic post. Don't like this thread then don't post in it. <_<

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Road+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Road)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-gtaguy
    who fuckin cares
    More like that's an off topic post. Don't like this thread then don't post in it. <_<[/b]
    this whole topics off topic and belongs in either off topic or media section

bleaF

i think you mean AthenSlayer...

GoodGun

he left right after that cuz our clan was nothealthy or something like that for him :wacko: