poor customer service.

This is a discussion on poor customer service. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for the record i am gold premium customer. these replies answer NONE of my questions or problems, the replies are ...
Page: 1

XducchX

Default poor customer service.

for the record i am gold premium customer.

these replies answer NONE of my questions or problems,
    the replies are obviousely and clearly pre-written by a non-native english speaker.

take note of the same replies over and over; my questions were cut off so i dont get banned for this somehow,
    you never know with k2.

[my_char] AREZ 2006-08-14 [mask] type of inqury entered by CS Rep[number]
    Hail [my_char]! We understand your concern in this matter. However, due to contractual obligations with PayPal, we are no longer able to provide this service in certain locations. Please use our new click and buy service to purchase knight cash or premium for this account. Feel free to browse the information under “Support” on our website for instructions on how to use this new service. If any questions arise, please let us know and will we handle all requests in a timely manner. Thank you for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

[my_char] AREZ 2006-08-12 [mask] type of inqury entered by Rick
    Hail [my_char]! We are aware of the issue with the expansion and the Chitin shield, and are working furiously to resolve the issue. Please keep checking the website for an announcement regarding this issue. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Thank you for your continued support of Knight Online! – Knight Online Support Team

[my_char] AREZ 2006-08-10 [mask] type of inqury entered by CS Rep[number]
    Hail [my_char]! We understand your concern in this matter. However, due to contractual obligations with PayPal, we are no longer able to provide this service in certain locations. Please use our new click and buy service to purchase knight cash or premium for this account. Feel free to browse the information under “Support” on our website for instructions on how to use this new service. If any questions arise, please let us know and will we handle all requests in a timely manner. Thank you for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

lol, I asked about when paypal will be available, and I got the exactly same answer as urs. :wacko:

kenner2 DIEZ 2006-08-12 23:16:00 type of inqury entered by Arthur
    Dear customer, we have forwarded this request to the appropriate staff for resolution. Please understand that it may take some time for this to be resolved. Thank you for your patience in this matter. Thank you. K2 support.
    =from me not getting my trina, w8ing yet

wats new. its k2

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Default Re: poor customer service.

Originally posted by XducchX
    [my_char] AREZ 2006-08-12 [mask] type of inqury entered by Rick
    Hail [my_char]! We are aware of the issue with the expansion and the Chitin shield, and are working furiously to resolve the issue. Please keep checking the website for an announcement regarding this issue. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Thank you for your continued support of Knight Online! – Knight Online Support Team
    got that shit 3 times in a row lol beat that

XducchX

the sad part is i get 3 answers that are not even related to what i asked.

Welcome to 2 years ago.

Lizora

Easier to cut and paste when they get the same question over and over again.....
    Get over it and play the game with ur friends and have fun