Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Helis

This is a discussion on Helis within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div> Originally posted by SotongPoo @ <!--QuoteBegin-evenson BPS are still garbage. pff u almost lost to ...
Page: 3

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by SotongPoo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson

BPS are still garbage.

pff u almost lost to me when i was using only malice n no enchant scrolls..

and btw FYI i'm a fp bp so to those who says bp are shit bla bla, i hit like a lvl 6x warrior with smite and cs, have more def than a lvl 6x warrior (more weapon def too) usually its 4-5 ppl to bring me down

and i still need a ironbelt and rol :angry:

BPS > all in 1v1, im talking about party vs party or general pk.[/b]
    thats what i said in my last part... its easy for me to do 2v1, 3v1, 4v1 anytime. seriously my scariest opponent would be a light mage or another bp. warriors can't do shit to me most of the time... i'm like a lvl 6x warrior now with heal, cure, buff and duff h43r: which is pretty good IMO.

poopoo u own :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

lol each time when i go to cz and see ur name pop up...i try to avoid u or go to another server

-_- -_-

evenson

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson

BPS are still garbage.

pff u almost lost to me when i was using only malice n no enchant scrolls..

and btw FYI i'm a fp bp so to those who says bp are shit bla bla, i hit like a lvl 6x warrior with smite and cs, have more def than a lvl 6x warrior (more weapon def too) usually its 4-5 ppl to bring me down

and i still need a ironbelt and rol :angry:

BPS > all in 1v1, im talking about party vs party or general pk.[/b]
    thats what i said in my last part... its easy for me to do 2v1, 3v1, 4v1 anytime. seriously my scariest opponent would be a light mage or another bp. warriors can't do shit to me most of the time... i'm like a lvl 6x warrior now with heal, cure, buff and duff h43r: which is pretty good IMO.[/b][/quote]

meh, as i see it, warriors are kinda over powered at 70, but now that other classes are gettin new skills it will even out. But at 80... better run from any warrior u see lol ( btw warriors are kinda balls without priests. Solo i still rape, but thats because theres not many good people :P )

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

actually at lvl 80 u better run from any priest u see h43r:

i mean, run from any obl u see, :lol:

Kik0

Yeah, that'll piss off the hordes of paper mages no end... Byebye to the rolling nova.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by evenson
    meh, as i see it, warriors are kinda over powered at 70, but now that other classes are gettin new skills it will even out. But at 80... better run from any warrior u see lol ( btw warriors are kinda balls without priests. Solo i still rape, but thats because theres not many good people :P )
    true that. Warrior lvl70 has the best stats in the game, best ac/ap & hp/resits (except than tank priests), plus a kick ass skill. With the new skills, mages and battlepriests will have better skills to compensate their weakness in stats.

And also keep in mind that for everylvl, warrior increases ap, and toncs of hp/mana, so getting 70+ would give some kick ass stats. And the skills that add DOTs are gonna be a pain in the ass on 1vs1 since it'll probablu stock up.

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    there are VERY few bp's which i can consider to be good(only thinking of diez...cant be assed to think of the other servers bp's cuz i dont play other servers)...and those are the ones id fear with hellis...unfortunately(or fortunately as the situation sees it) none of those BP's play anymore
    Anima and Scarface should come back to KO, shouldn't they? [/b]
    i so miss Anima

freaking ownage when she played...SYMBOLIC FO LYFE! :wub:

I agree completely, BP are shit in a party unless they act as int giving heals and duffs. 1v1 bp is a great class of cource, if you can get past the whineing bitches complaining about duffs. The last I played, I did a nice 1vs5... wish I had frapsed it. With CS and smite hitting warriors in the high 400's.. sometimes a bit more. I hardly hit any mage lower than 600 non duffed.. helis is a great skill only takes time learning to time it properly. I clicked skills anyways so it didnt take long to get used to it. With helis duffs get less noticable in damage. Though if I was 1v1 a fully duffed warrior I'd probly try using judgement just to conserve mana, potting really fucks 1v1's over if they don't end fast.

Either way, 70 warrior > 70 priest. IMO, half build is the way to go with that skill... full str BP is not as flexable. Plate priest might be nice never tried it.

one007hk

time to get some sword def armor

Originally posted by evenson
    BPS are still garbage.
    hahahahahahahahaha

creazy :P

Why are alot of warriors complaining about helis? Judgement is a lvl 62 skill, howling sword is a 70, warriors have like twice the ac so why complain? 1300ac compared to like 800? warriors need to run w/ a priest, if they are soloing, their will be in town every 3 minutes asking random baba's for a cure. rogues get bloody beast, warriors get howling sword, what do priest get? aoe cure? 2000 buff? a huge ass restore? or subside i guess. i dont' find meself too often in the situation where i actually need subside (exception is outside of town when people are sitting down waitinf for us to come out)

well helis is not such good skill compared to howling sword coz % dmg give u almost all dmg on enemy additional dmg are shity in pvp.With howling sword worrior would give more dmg than bp with helisa.Booth same ap of course

.BP is not so good becouse that skill but becouse full str in stats and 50% wolf .As some bp (with uber items but anyway )post ss of his stats on forum 255str(+151) and with mirage sword +8 he has 2800+ ap.

w00t i wanna see MaGix or FIuppy with this skill

too bad they quit

Kailean

Originally posted by Phosgene
    thank god after ages of bp's being deoverpowered(or whatever) , we get some nice skill @ 72 .
    bps will dominate till there will be alot of lvl 80...
    lol, nice. whats your IQ? 10?or below?

so answer for all your questions is create lvl 59 char and go only for dlcz when u want be in normal cz its prety hard for all... maybe go exp to 75 and u will pwn much more then now... but still u can pwn all 60-68 players

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast