Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Helis

This is a discussion on Helis within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ziggy well helis is not such good skill compared to howling sword coz % dmg give u ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by ziggy
    well helis is not such good skill compared to howling sword coz % dmg give u almost all dmg on enemy additional dmg are shity in pvp.With howling sword worrior would give more dmg than bp with helisa.Booth same ap of course

.BP is not so good becouse that skill but becouse full str in stats and 50% wolf .As some bp (with uber items but anyway )post ss of his stats on forum 255str(+151) and with mirage sword +8 he has 2800+ ap.
    why you people only look at the % dmg? Helis isnt about the %, it's how it ignores defences. Unduffed with the same ap I am pretty sure a lvl 72 bp will hit the same target (1200ac or above?) close to the same damage. Tormented is another story.

Banned Senior Member

I think it was Phantom who told me that this 400 damage is only inflicted on mobs
    Zike tried it

idefix

it sucks that sins dont get any pro attacks basically after lvl 70, only the lvl 80 skill owns but it owns for all classes, and still spike is 1 of the best skills for a sin, lvl 70 skill only owns against high AC ppl, and if the lvl 80 skill also does the pro dmg if the enemy got over 1300ac or something, then spike is tha best skill against BPs anyways... the skill which gives u a 3 sec invisibility is nice, when ur gettin nailed u can use it and heal urself to full hp and start fighting again... not sure what the blinding thing does, it might be ok aswell...

TunaFishyMe

3 sec invisiblity is crap. Its only good if you want to run away. Cuz once you start healing your invisibilty will wear off. Blinding is a decent skill but its pretty cheap. If you redball, blind him and just heal up. He cant even select you or do shit except run and heal. I guess you could blind him, then invisible attack then run away if you are a coward but sins like those are only ksing sins anyways so that doesnt matter. Rogue skills suck. Critical Hit is alright I guess, but how many people have 1300AC? Well, warriors are pretty close and when they throw on a shield, its be rape. Instead of spike for 300, spiking for 600 lol. Disarm might be interesting but then itll make the game pretty stupid.

idefix

yeah true but when thers 20 orcs nailing u and u use ur invisibility atleast they cant target u anymore coz ur invisible, and then u can use a pot and town :P instead of dying :P

Originally posted by idefix
    yeah true but when thers 20 orcs nailing u and u use ur invisibility atleast they cant target u anymore coz ur invisible, and then u can use a pot and town :P instead of dying :P
    LOL going invisible wont save u from aoe from mages or torment from priests.

idefix

Originally posted by Shalaa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shalaa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-idefix
    LOL going invisible wont save u from aoe from mages or torment from priests.[/b]
    if theres 20 orcs on 1 sin, they wont do aoe on u, and dont think priests will do torment on u, rather just parasite u, and mages will rather do some other skill instead of nova... but basically ull be dead if theres 20 orcs on u, be4 u get to go invisible anyways new sin skills suck

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    Originally posted by Shalaa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-idefix

LOL going invisible wont save u from aoe from mages or torment from priests.
    if theres 20 orcs on 1 sin, they wont do aoe on u, and dont think priests will do torment on u, rather just parasite u, and mages will rather do some other skill instead of nova... but basically ull be dead if theres 20 orcs on u, be4 u get to go invisible anyways new sin skills suck [/b]
    Lupine ftw and you play rogue ?????

What you have never been uncovered by torment then takes away stealth goto the arena and a ask a duffer to show u.

TunaFishyMe

i tihnk the invisibility will be like stealth. If they have lupine they will still be able to see you. Good parties always keep lupine up so if you are outnumbered...it wont really matter if you do that skill. The only time I dont have lupine up is when im doing a 1 on 1 and lupine expires. That would be the perfect time to make the escape. Again though, its not really necessary...if I wanted to run away when i started redballing, I can and you wont be able to do anything about it. Run in zig zags and theyll never do enough damage to you until you have enough Hp to town.

idefix

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i tihnk the invisibility will be like stealth. *If they have lupine they will still be able to see you. *Good parties always keep lupine up so if you are outnumbered...it wont really matter if you do that skill. *The only time I dont have lupine up is when im doing a 1 on 1 and lupine expires. *That would be the perfect time to make the escape. *Again though, its not really necessary...if I wanted to run away when i started redballing, I can and you wont be able to do anything about it. *Run in zig zags and theyll never do enough damage to you until you have enough Hp to town.
    yeah i guess.... but good sins never hve to run away in 1on1s ^_^ B)

What you have never been uncovered by torment then takes away stealth goto the arena and a ask a duffer to show u.
    never said torment wudnt take stealth away. just said that if its 20v1 i dotn think the priests wud do torment on u just the moment that u turn invisible and use hp pot and a few minorheals and town...

Technicolor

i think ur such a n00bcake u wont even see the 20 orcs coming

idefix

Originally posted by Technicolor
    i think ur so gay that u shud go suck ur daddy.

<!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    i tihnk the invisibility will be like stealth. *If they have lupine they will still be able to see you. *Good parties always keep lupine up so if you are outnumbered...it wont really matter if you do that skill. *The only time I dont have lupine up is when im doing a 1 on 1 and lupine expires. *That would be the perfect time to make the escape. *Again though, its not really necessary...if I wanted to run away when i started redballing, I can and you wont be able to do anything about it. *Run in zig zags and theyll never do enough damage to you until you have enough Hp to town.
    yeah i guess.... but good sins never hve to run away in 1on1s ^_^ B)

never said torment wudnt take stealth away. just said that if its 20v1 i dotn think the priests wud do torment on u just the moment that u turn invisible and use hp pot and a few minorheals and town...[/b]
    When i was duffer torment = first action you can always tell when a stealthed sin is around because of the animation lightfeet does. Anyhow i doubt you have ever been 20 v1 because u wouldnt have lived to tell the tale.

TunaFishyMe

I have been on a 20 vs 1. I run for a couple mins so taht only the sins can follow me. Then throw on some DD and kill the weakest to the strongest. Best i ever did was 5 vs 1. Anyways this game sucks. Someone buy my char for USD.

Technicolor

<!--QuoteBegin-Technicolor
    i think ur so gay that u shud go suck ur daddy.[/b]

ur coming over to help like last time? :wub:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast