Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Helis

This is a discussion on Helis within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shalaa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shalaa)</div> Originally posted by idefix @ <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe i tihnk the invisibility will be like stealth. *If ...
Page: 5

idefix

Originally posted by Shalaa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shalaa)</div>
    Originally posted by idefix@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

i tihnk the invisibility will be like stealth. *If they have lupine they will still be able to see you. *Good parties always keep lupine up so if you are outnumbered...it wont really matter if you do that skill. *The only time I dont have lupine up is when im doing a 1 on 1 and lupine expires. *That would be the perfect time to make the escape. *Again though, its not really necessary...if I wanted to run away when i started redballing, I can and you wont be able to do anything about it. *Run in zig zags and theyll never do enough damage to you until you have enough Hp to town.

yeah i guess.... but good sins never hve to run away in 1on1s ^_^ B)

Lupine ftw and you play rogue ?????

What you have never been uncovered by torment then takes away stealth goto the arena and a ask a duffer to show u.
    never said torment wudnt take stealth away. just said that if its 20v1 i dotn think the priests wud do torment on u just the moment that u turn invisible and use hp pot and a few minorheals and town...
    When i was duffer torment = first action you can always tell when a stealthed sin is around because of the animation lightfeet does. Anyhow i doubt you have ever been 20 v1 because u wouldnt have lived to tell the tale.[/b]
    u OBVIOUSLY havent read the fckin post. i was talkin about a sin skill, lvl 70+ cant remember if it was 72 or 75 or what, makes 200% dmg AND makes u invisible for 3 seconds. thats what we were talking about. not about stealthing and using lightfeet.

also as u see im lvl 59 with a friend who is 2k healer and has parasight and malice, and we have done 20v2s and got away with it we won a 8v2 near orc base and a few sins had time to run back be4 we cleared them all, then we got acer after killin all the orcs lol... not many ppl with torment in dcz though and not lvl 70+ skills there but...

Technicolor

omfg u pwn ppl in dcz u are the 1337z0rs h43r:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lol no that hard to pk in dcz....

but 20v2 in real cz? not possible. (me n gaydan tanked like 10-12 ppl today though, was fun :lol: )

TunaFishyMe

i can do 20v1 blindfolded. I their location by listening to their footsteps. I tru ninja!

DRT-the_bank

Originally posted by Solstice
    One day someone might say "OMG MAGE IS OVERPOWERED"

yeah right
    our day will come buddy
    maybe next century

thanatos

full party of lvl 80 mages.... hm.. doesnt sound like i wanna go near them -_-

Kik0

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    3 sec invisiblity is crap. *Its only good if you want to run away. *Cuz once you start healing your invisibilty will wear off. *Blinding is a decent skill but its pretty cheap. *If you redball, blind him and just heal up. *He cant even select you or do shit except run and heal. *I guess you could blind him, then invisible attack then run away if you are a coward but sins like those are only ksing sins anyways so that doesnt matter. *Rogue skills suck. *Critical Hit is alright I guess, but how many people have 1300AC? *Well, warriors are pretty close and when they throw on a shield, its be rape. *Instead of spike for 300, spiking for 600 lol. *Disarm might be interesting but then itll make the game pretty stupid.
    Redballing warryons...

DRT-the_bank

Originally posted by Kik0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kik0)</div>
    3 sec invisiblity is crap. *Its only good if you want to run away. *Cuz once you start healing your invisibilty will wear off. *Blinding is a decent skill but its pretty cheap. *If you redball, blind him and just heal up. *He cant even select you or do shit except run and heal. *I guess you could blind him, then invisible attack then run away if you are a coward but sins like those are only ksing sins anyways so that doesnt matter. *Rogue skills suck. *Critical Hit is alright I guess, but how many people have 1300AC? *Well, warriors are pretty close and when they throw on a shield, its be rape. *Instead of spike for 300, spiking for 600 lol. *Disarm might be interesting but then itll make the game pretty stupid.
    Redballing warryons...[/b]
    and int priests

evenson

Originally posted by Kik0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kik0)</div>
    Redballing warryons...[/b]

Redballing??? im about 10 defense away -.- without redball lol

MyBitch

ploop B)

Banned

trading lvl 70 warrior for lvl 70 bp ^_^

the 75 sin skill is 100% damage and invisible for 3 seconds, pretty shite if you ask me. its the kind of thing that townspikers and lamers will enjoy but its not useful for party pk.

cant see myself going to 75 anyway, even once ive levelled friends to 70 i might just break 73.

Banned

me2,,,too much exp :wacko:
    Till 70 is quite easy,,but 80 is pain in the ass!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345