Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hell Breaker +8?

This is a discussion on Hell Breaker +8? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; because ur stupid.. simple , theres no upgrading methods and its been answered hundred of times , and why do ...
Page: 2

Speed

because ur stupid.. simple , theres no upgrading methods and its been answered hundred of times , and why do u have t make a new reply to say off to bed? shit go sleep and thats it...

dontmess

lol im asking for tips, if u have nothing helpful to say maybe u shud fuk off and to wank off or something. just another noob flamer -.- and yes i will sleep now cuz i dont wanna read any more of ur shit that has nothing to do with this topic. i asked for help no for flame =)

Speed

sorry but asking for upgrading help is asking for flames , period.

Beast&Harlot

In a month i made +8 shell pauldrin/helm/boots/+8 raptor and did them the exact same way every time, went to D3 late at nite when nobody was on the anvil broke 9 +7 fp's then tried the item with the trina

Raptor=Took 4 up first one went

Shells=took 4 up 3rd or 4th one went.

NEMANYA

because ur stupid.. simple , theres no upgrading methods and its been answered hundred of times , and why do u have t make a new reply to say off to bed? shit go sleep and thats it...[/b]

"INFACT YOU ARE STUPID" .

This guy asking for help not for flames...
    And its not your business if he post "off to bed" ..you are nobody here to judge or to make some rules..you are just a stpid member...So stfu!!!!
    And I think you are newest player in Knight Online ...There is a upgrade method but people dont want to share their opinions..I know good upgrade method but I dont want to share with other ppls ...

So dmb stfu and stop spamming and making rules here on forum..

Speed

lol yes im the newest player in ko , want my registration date from 04? noobiecake, and i said there was no 100% method , read first , then learn english , then reply to my posts

NEMANYA

lol yes im the newest player in ko , want my registration date from 04? noobiecake, and i said there was no 100% method , read first , then learn english , then reply to my posts[/b]
    wow of course I want your registration date .. Bought old account for USD ...STFU ..I can teach you how to play this game you stupid dumb...you need to learn english not me..And ffs STOP FCKING SPAMMING WITH USELESS SHIT..

and i said there was no 100% method[/b]
    no u didnt say that ...
    As I said you know SHIT ..you're just wannabe...

I HAVE 100 % GOOD UPGRADE METHOD ..

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

O.o tell me method pls

Speed

lol now im the one spamming useless shit? look at your post dude.. hahaha u are hilarious , and no.. i never spend a dime on this game , perhaps u have and ur so used to it... and ofc u have a 100% to +8 method...

greishkan1

Tips wtf?? We cant give u any tips. Just take hb and bus + tirina and upgrade :S

NEMANYA

lol now im the one spamming useless shit? look at your post dude.. hahaha u are hilarious , and no.. i never spend a dime on this game , perhaps u have and ur so used to it... and ofc u have a 100% to +8 method...[/b]
    Group: Member +
    Member No.: 10,999 <= Dumb Speed

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 104 <= Me
    I started playing Knight Online game when you didnt even know what is a pc..I play MMORPG games long time..you little worm..
    and ofc I do have 100 % good anvil method..but I just keep it for myself .I never spent 1 stupid $ on this game and I earned over 1k $ ..how about you ? lol
    pathetic wannabe.

After server restart the succes rate is higher,i made 4 chitins +7 out of 5 +6s and 1 cleaver +8 out of 1 (all w/o trinas) (chitins 1 server restart,cleaver another restart) just be patient....

And yes there is no 100% upgrade method,the ones that are telling you there is are bsing you,good luck.

hobbes

because ur stupid.. simple , theres no upgrading methods and its been answered hundred of times , and why do u have t make a new reply to say off to bed? shit go sleep and thats it...[/b]
    There sure is a upgrade method

Btw speed, dont talk like that to nemanya, its ovbious u dont know against who u are talking

There sure is a upgrade method

Btw speed, dont talk like that to nemanya, its ovbious u dont know against who u are talking [/b]
    There is indeed upgrade methods,but non of them work...

Double post,ignore plx

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast