Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hell Breaker +8?

This is a discussion on Hell Breaker +8? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There sure is a upgrade method Btw speed, dont talk like that to nemanya, its ovbious u dont know against ...
Page: 3

RiseAgainst_

There sure is a upgrade method

Btw speed, dont talk like that to nemanya, its ovbious u dont know against who u are talking [/b]
    His lost mother? ;s

NEMANYA

There sure is a upgrade method

Btw speed, dont talk like that to nemanya, its ovbious u dont know against who u are talking [/b]

ppl asking for help and some smart dumb coming here to flame..lal .

His lost mother? ;s[/b]
    Rise I lost my mom :S ..

tamachan

Not sure if this will work but :lol: break tons of +8 useless items like 30 of them and gogo hb! depends on luck :S

when people asking for help about upgrading they should use search button. Replies are always the same.

To topic: I would go to anvil at night - no turk time, burn many FPs+7 and try the HBs with trina - but im not going to do that because : still think there is not much difference between the +8 hb and +7 in dmg and burning 3 hbs+7 is just wasted money - would rather buy +8 armors and best uniques, but if u already have that just go to anvil and dont pray...stay relaxed.

Sustain

He prolly blew em' up.

Speed stfu shitty noob.

biobot93

topic should be locked for flaming

Banned

my friend made one in logos... he had 1 +7, and 1 trina... he was gonna quit so he put the items in and the trina and w/e... than he turned off his moniter and than pressed ok and shut all his computer system off.. when he than came back in few hours.. he log in and saw the HB +8 lol, and than few weeks later, he was messing around and merchanted it for fun and some1 bought it ^^ lol

Man Nelson u must listen to me ur clannie man......gýft HB+7 Oke!!

:wub: good luck on the upgrade....i was bored other night about to log off.....made a galve +8 first try

bazzeeka

Throw it in and make sure you got a back up weapon.

-offtopic , <3 the razor blade sig bazz [/b]

cheers m8 ay not any offence to the emo&#39;s on this forum lov gettin the comments ( let us all know how this HB+8 turns out bro )

jpo183

I burned 7 pieces of priest fab +7 trying to get one +8....Anvil hates me....I blew soemthing up once going to +2

I burned 7 pieces of priest fab +7 trying to get one +8....Anvil hates me....I blew soemthing up once going to +2 [/b]
    :huh: going +8 is only 5%. chances are pretty low if u only got 7 pieces of fabric ._.

dontmess there&#39;s no anvil strategy. right click hb, right click bus, right click trina and cross ur fingers. and if it burns try again h34r: i also suggest u get like 2-3 more hb&#39;s before u try if u wanna make it. if u dont care who makes it just sell those +7 for usd and buy +8 like those other guys said :P

sexy Owa

the anvil smells fear h34r: ive made two hell breakers +8 both without caring if they burn upgrading is full of superstition and i have a few like avoiding lag and upgrading after other people burn and after i burn things myself :P but its all luck, things you tend not to care for usually go though :P bring a few +7 burnables with your hell breakers and if you have any sort of luck it will go +8

jpo183

I know it does smell fear I threw my elysium up there to get it to +6 (I burnt 3 previously trying to go 6 ) cause I was bored and no one was buying at +5 so I was like eh...and it upd

Anvil is a hater

There isnt any "100% upgreade Method" for anvil , and if there is then its called a bug not a legit way to upgreade an items , and its also a big way to loss $$ for k2 if there is 100% upgreading method[/b]
    Believe me if there was a bug or method,the new server would&#39;ve been full of +8s remeber the last anvil bug ???Lots of ppl had +9 high class items

ffs if your buying one try market section , and second why do u call useless replies to what ppl said? fuck if there was a 100% way to make +8 items there would be a guide already , we always have this topics on how to upgrade , ITS RANDOM .. u could try 30 to +8 and all fail and u can try only 1 and go +8...[/b]
    2 day account suspension.

Those flames were totally unnescessary.

On Topic: I always played it safe, making +8&#39;s wasn&#39;t my forte, so as people have suggested, take the risk out of it and trade up. I&#39;d be amazed if the value of 3 +7&#39;s on the market wasnt worth close to 1 +8

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast