Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hell Breaker +8?

This is a discussion on Hell Breaker +8? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2 day account suspension. Those flames were totally unnescessary.[/b] I agree with patty, PS NELSON...u havent replyed...what did u decide? ...
Page: 4

2 day account suspension.

Those flames were totally unnescessary.[/b]
    I agree with patty,

PS NELSON...u havent replyed...what did u decide?

Im a gambler at heart so id upgrade them, same with all my frags and FT chests....!!

"INFACT YOU ARE STUPID" .

This guy asking for help not for flames...
    And its not your business if he post "off to bed" ..you are nobody here to judge or to make some rules..you are just a stpid member...So stfu!!!!
    And I think you are newest player in Knight Online ...There is a upgrade method but people dont want to share their opinions..I know good upgrade method but I dont want to share with other ppls ...

So dmb stfu and stop spamming and making rules here on forum..[/b]
    Let me tell you guys something.

THE ANVIL IS 100% RANDOM
    What does that mean?
    You put your item+scroll+[trina/tear maybe] in the anvil.
    It first checks if you have all the necessary and correct items to upgrade.
    Then it checks the %, which for +7 - 8 is roughly 5% + the 20% from trina = 25%
    It plugs that number in and spits out a completely random result.

There are no proven upgrading methods that work.
    All the people that say "I have a method I just don't want to tell anyone," have just faced something called a COINCIDENCE

Please, stop spreading rumors about upgrading methods.
    Ever since the beginning of time people have been looking for something to believe in, that's how religion was formed, and that's how the anvil "methods" were formed.
    (A little deep, I know )

Let me tell you guys something.

THE ANVIL IS 100% RANDOM
    What does that mean?
    You put your item+scroll+[trina/tear maybe] in the anvil.
    It first checks if you have all the necessary and correct items to upgrade.
    Then it checks the %, which for +7 - 8 is roughly 5% + the 20% from trina = 25%
    It plugs that number in and spits out a completely random result.

There are no proven upgrading methods that work.
    All the people that say "I have a method I just don't want to tell anyone," have just faced something called a COINCIDENCE

Please, stop spreading rumors about upgrading methods.
    Ever since the beginning of time people have been looking for something to believe in, that's how religion was formed, and that's how the anvil "methods" were formed.
    (A little deep, I know )[/b]
    the anvil is not random, it follow a pattern , a computer can NOT do something random, but it can follow a pattern that is really close to random

Sustain

No it hasn't got pattern it is random.

What don't you get?
    It plugs in a number, we'll say 25%
    It's then like it rolls a 4-sided die.
    1 Side is Succeed, 3 sides are Fail.

Sustain

What don't you get?
    It plugs in a number, we'll say 25%
    It's then like it rolls a 4-sided die.
    1 Side is Succeed, 3 sides are Fail.[/b]
    Even if it is 25%, it can take 30+ items if you're unlucky. It's completely random.
    Or you'll get 4 out 4. It's random.

Because there is some special way to get an item from +7 to +8....

Suck a GM off, that is how you get better odds.

dontmess

sorry guys for late replies, just got home from work. still havent decided on waht i will do. still have the hell breakers. i may post for USD and try buy one for USD, and if it doesnt work out thsi way i may go and upgrade them. but before i go i will save up and try get some more high class +7's. shards raptors etc etc. so at least i make something =P

sexy Owa

sorry guys for late replies, just got home from work. still havent decided on waht i will do. still have the hell breakers. i may post for USD and try buy one for USD, and if it doesnt work out thsi way i may go and upgrade them. but before i go i will save up and try get some more high class +7's. shards raptors etc etc. so at least i make something =P[/b]
    upgrading things that will cost ya gives a nice rush as your about to confirm the upgrade :P get other items to upgrade with it that are worth decent amounts like tota spears or something, IF the hell breakers burn id keep upgrading anything else you have to throw up there, another superstition ive got is if you burn something worth something youll get something in return, i burned my ii +4 rebirth to make 1 of my hb +8's xD after burning that ii i said screw it and it worked :P its just computer pixels either way but if it works you just made a bit of money if you still have the others to trade.

because ur stupid.. simple , theres no upgrading methods and its been answered hundred of times , and why do u have t make a new reply to say off to bed? shit go sleep and thats it...[/b]
    well your one dumb idiot if you think that.... theres no methode to make it 100% but there are tricks to increase your chances a little... now what ever you got shoved way up in your ass you should take it out fast cause your being a real fucken ass to people who just want to know shit.. isnt what this fucken forum is for? its for people to ask about ko shit and talk about shit.. not for useless dumb asses like you to come here and start flaming everyone for simply asking a question... now go fuck yourself for being like that

haru

heres what i did/do with all frags/chests/upgrades
    put one hand on the mouse
    the other on the button on ur monitor
    position the mouce on the button and turn off ur monitor click confirm and go smoke
    got hb from green chest
    foverin from wrage frag
    hb+6-7

dontmess

ty all for tips and help, except ur gay ass speedy flaming fag =x

Some of you may remember a guy who played myko and ares/diez, he cracked the anvil. He made full sets of +10 at a time where +8 was still godly. There was a pattern. Devile and other people knew the pattern too. I think the guy's rogue was named Cub3 or Cubix, something along those lines.

Also, after one of the oldest MYKO gms quit, he made a post. In his post one of the most interesting parts said "anvil is like a maze. eventually you'll get out". They said they changed it with the other patch, however, what this change meant no one knows. Did they merely just change the pattern, did they really make it random, or is it still the same as before, well, none of you belong to MGame's programmer staff. I wouldn't take anyone's word. Many self-proclaimed anvil experts in this thread...

bazzeeka

its a Eqausion and the Eqausion is so difficult its that random.... every thing behind programs is numbers > numbers = maths

xanarchistx

get a bunch of like MD+7 and FP+8.. Throw the FP in trying for 9, and burn it, throw the mds in WITHOUT trina and HOPEFULLY break to 8, then do HBs.. i sware it'll work

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast