Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Hell Breaker +8?

This is a discussion on Hell Breaker +8? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; get a bunch of like MD+7 and FP+8.. Throw the FP in trying for 9, and burn it, throw the ...
Page: 5

get a bunch of like MD+7 and FP+8.. Throw the FP in trying for 9, and burn it, throw the mds in WITHOUT trina and HOPEFULLY break to 8, then do HBs.. i sware it'll work[/b]
    i tried that today with priest tier +1 like burned 4 and my raptor +3 burned to +4 :angry:

RiseAgainst_

i tried that today with priest tier +1 like burned 4 and my raptor +3 burned to +4 :angry:[/b]
    ZZZZ because u dont do it like that !

You dont upgrade and let them burn before ur raptor !

You upgrade x items to +7 (u know u have more chances of them to break)

Relog, go burn them then upgrade the raptor !

MirZa117

zzzz, theres no point in destroying items before you upgrade your HB.. its all about luck

DeeCee

omg youre thinking about the best ways to burn hb's, im thinking where to get money for pots, not even talking about chitin+7 or better weapon than destroyer+7

and that burning stuff still leaves many chances to burn stuff, there was some movie about a guy trying to make raptor + 8 with tirinas - he burned some 10 pieces of high lvl stuff w/o tirinas, and then some 7 or 8 raptors with tirinas - all gone, so better just sell hbs, add money you would use for 3 tirinas, and buy +8, unless you have made those hb's from +1 and want to be sure they arent duped or smth or even better - send 1 hb to me on girakon :P

DeeCee

gyft plz :blink:

DoNotMess

umm did you jus take my name :S

biobot93

WOW

Rayen

i made a hb +8 on ares long time ago, even the only thing u need for it is luck when im upgrading gg items i use to break a few chitins to +8 before it.

when i made the hb +8 i upgraded2 chitins to +8 that went kaboom and then a bardish to +9 wich succeded (lol), then i burnt 2 more chitins and put the hb with a trinas wich succeded also

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345