Buying stuff for over 21gb

This is a discussion on Buying stuff for over 21gb within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK how do you do it? for small stuff like 23 gb it's not really a problem, but let's say ...
Page: 1

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Default Buying stuff for over 21gb

OK how do you do it?

for small stuff like 23 gb it's not really a problem, but let's say you get to 100gb price, what do you do?

Thanks.

BoredofKO

use expensive items like IN :P

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

ya but that can take like ages to find someone to sell you an IN and IB...

And let's say you bought an IN for 40gb but the person selling the item for 100gb, doesnt count the IN as 40gb... and thinks of it as lets say 37gb.

Do the buyer and seller agree on how much lets say IN and IB are worth for them?

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    ya but that can take like ages to find someone to sell you an IN and IB...

And let's say you bought an IN for 40gb but the person selling the item for 100gb, doesnt count the IN as 40gb... and thinks of it as lets say 37gb.

Do the buyer and seller agree on how much lets say IN and IB are worth for them?
    Pretty much u keep offering items until he says yes , theres not really a set gb price for wut he will sell it for , cuz he can always say yes ill sell for 35gbs but in the end will try to sell for 42 or sumthing . its just until u offer him enough items to take his 1 item , but doing big trade like that 100gb+ ur best items to offer are always gonna be Iron sets and Rol/Roc+0/1/2 becuz they always hold their value for the most part!

Just have him give you 21gbs and then more items that would make the deal equal to 100gbs. Then you trade again, give back one item and he gives you 21 more gbs. Keep doing that until you get all the gbs and he gets back his items. That way if someone tries to "scam" no one loses ^.^

TheMascot

Yeah if i do 21gb+ trades I usually do what Knox says. Atm though, I just dont trust anyone who I dont know.

SiIvester was shouting all kinds of stuff for people I'd never heard of yesterday, and these weren't just above average prices. IN+3, Iron Set+2, +11 shells etc. And 2 of the people he shouted for were Dysfunctional and sirsmokesalot, the cz powershot spammers in that clan JohnnyBravo ( ex theytookamyjob ), that all you orcs must be beginning to hate.

They were pulling bowl bosses into human base yesterday, I personally saw them take samma, lesath, shaula and lycaon. God knows who else they did.

And they have even got the cheek or should that be balls? to set up merch on the same characters. pff

Iron Sets are the usual currency for trades over 40gb's

For example Iron Bow +9 = 2 iron sets +gb's on Ares.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    OK how do you do it?

for small stuff like 23 gb it's not really a problem, but let's say you get to 100gb price, what do you do?

Thanks.
    the only thing u could want tahts 100gb is a shard 9...... in that case, I'd say an iron set, 21gbs, and a shard 8 would do the trick, maybe exceptional shard 8, depends on what they think an Iron set is worth.