A place to go for ESN Codes

This is a discussion on A place to go for ESN Codes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shattered crystal is a very good site to go to when u want to buy ESN's for KC and Premium... ...
Page: 1

Default A place to go for ESN Codes

shattered crystal is a very good site to go to when u want to buy ESN's for KC and Premium... for some reason alot of people i have talk to say they don't sell things for KO anymore but i just wanted to let plp know they still do. this is mostly for the plp that feel like there stuck buying there ESN codes from plp they dont know if they can trust or not. im sure theres a few plp that agree with me when i say this is a great place to go if you dont have click and buy and want to use paypal... heres the link

Game Code, Game Time, New Account CD Key, World of Warcraft, EVE, WAR, Xbox Live, Nexon, WoW, G1

Banned

PlaySpan

10 char

Quote Originally Posted by bigdady8100 View Post
    shattered crystal is a very good site to go to when u want to buy ESN's for KC and Premium... for some reason alot of people i have talk to say they don't sell things for KO anymore but i just wanted to let plp know they still do. this is mostly for the plp that feel like there stuck buying there ESN codes from plp they dont know if they can trust or not. im sure theres a few plp that agree with me when i say this is a great place to go if you dont have click and buy and want to use paypal... heres the link

Game Code, Game Time, New Account CD Key, World of Warcraft, EVE, WAR, Xbox Live, Nexon, WoW, G1

You are such a douche bag. You aren't doing this to inform people about a "good site". You are doing it to earn some referral points.

Nice try to be sly.

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    You are such a douche bag. You aren't doing this to inform people about a "good site". You are doing it to earn some referral points.

Nice try to be sly.
    - Amen.