Hello :)

This is a discussion on Hello :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Guys, How y'all doing ! This is my first post and i believe its in the wrong section too..due ...
Page: 1

Wink Hello :)

Hello Guys,

How y'all doing ! This is my first post and i believe its in the wrong section too..due to less post count, im posting it here..

Well its been ages since i played KO (played like 3-4years on CWest). Was on say like 2-3 years back and when i wanted to return, i find that the servers are merged to Anatolia and guess what.. i cant remember my usernames, passwords nor the emails which i freaking used -.- so .. lost my 76,59,69 priest and 59 archer.. So i went ahead and read few posts and found that Anatolia and Titan are the ones where i can find few English speaking players / clans.

Im thinking of buying a char if possible and would like to know how much are the price atm. for a 80 priest .. Currently im lvling my priest up in Titan since there is an event (lvl jump to 70+), But i would like to know how much a priest 75+ or 80 cost on both the servers and "if possible" i would buy it.

Thanks
    Last edited by MsMeow; 11-28-2013 at 06:55 AM.

You are not allowed to do trades in this forum yet, hence you cant go in market section

New members must have accumulated 50 posts and 90 days since joining before creating a new thread in market sections.
    And spamming wont help