Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New PUS item "Delete Character"

This is a discussion on New PUS item "Delete Character" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i'm sure there is alot of people that are in the same situation as me, When i started i ...
Page: 1

Taeho

Well i'm sure there is alot of people that are in the same situation as me, When i started i made a Mage/Warrior/Sin and had great fun with all 3 but as time go on it gets both money and time consuming and people might prefer to have 1 main high lvl character and a lower lvl of same class to share gear between them.
    I Mean seriously having friends constantly transfering items for you is not only annoying but also risky no matter what and Lettering it over and over is probably even worse.
    Right now i play DCZ assasin but i would acually love to have a 70+ Sin on the same account to share gear between them but my 3 slots are filled so i can't do shit and i don't have fun on a warrior 60+ nor the money to properly equip it.
    So i was thinking about the good old "Delete Character" that have been disabled as long as i can remember. By the looks of it they won't enable it in a hurry as if someone got hacked then the person could simply delete the character after he stole all items and so on wich would be really bad.
    But what if they made a new PUS item allowing you to delete 1 Character?

Lets play with the idea and say that :

Delete character Sc - 45$ and would be special button that would charge straight from your CC/Clickandbuy or w/e
    (Making it less appealing for random hackers to delete the character aswell as people doing like chitin quest over and over)
    And maybe have some sort of comfirmation email sent to your mail box wich you would have to open and get a key code from and then type in after you click "Delete character" just to improve the security? Will always be a risk though ofcourse but it's up to everyone and their own to keep their account secure.

So yea what do you lot think about this? Personally i would love beeing able to delete a char and i can't see it happening without any sort of cost knowing K2..

<3 the idea but doubt it will happen ^

Banned

paying 45$ just to delete my lvl1 mage?
    no ty
    would be cool if they enable it for a short period of time tho :>

Ignore Me Senior Member

Re-enable delete char.
    Then 1000KC PUS item to permanently remove the option from a char.

good idea, i like the part about charging 45$ since it less appealing..

Re-enable delete char.
    Then 1000KC PUS item to permanently remove the option from a char.[/b]
    re-enable?

as far back as USKO goes the function has been disabled, i can only presume to prevent hacking incidents going 1 step further. And think about it this way, if you got hacked and your character got deleted... do you trust K2 to restore it properly?

maybe it&#39;s best the way it is

Banned

good idea but how about scroll that can be using 1 time and cost 1500kc
    45$ its expensive

CuriositY

I think its a really nice idea !

I&#39;m stuck with 2 mage and 1 rogue on my account :S Lol :P

I was noob 3 years ago !

Taeho

paying 45$ just to delete my lvl1 mage?
    no ty
    would be cool if they enable it for a short period of time tho :>[/b]
    Well that is your choice but alot of us is stuck with low lvl&#39;s that we don&#39;t want and if there would be a 45$ cost it would not be abused as much.
    And it would not suprise me that they have it disabled in the first place as it would be abused, people repeating quests/deleting other peoples characters.

good idea but how about scroll that can be using 1 time and cost 1500kc
    45$ its expensive[/b]
    Having 1500KC i belive would be to risky as alot of people have KC already on their characters and if they get hacked the hacker could simply use their own KC to fuck up the person even more, High cost is just to prevent all that and giving people who really want to delete a char the option to do so :P .

idea hmm sounds good but how much you think they would charge it now there ya go 100000000 kc xD nother 1,000 to k2&#39;s problems lol

eduarvera23

it would be better if they just enabled the delete character button :P

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

4.5k kc? pff yea right, 4.5$ maybe , 0.45$ is a nice price. at least it never was enabled, because like paddy said, if someone hacks u and delete ur char, k2 wont restore it

Taeho

it would be better if they just enabled the delete character button :P[/b]
    Would be to easy for a hacker to just delete your char if it was free along with people doing low lvl quests over and over, sure they still can but why make it easier :P

4.5k kc? pff yea right, 4.5$ maybe , 0.45$ is a nice price. at least it never was enabled, because like paddy said, if someone hacks u and delete ur char, k2 wont restore it[/b]
    You pretty much answered the question yourself xD , "4,5k kc? pff yea right".
    Most hackers wouldn&#39;t delete the char as they already took the items and why spend 45$ to mess with the person as they already got what they wanted? This options would only be for people who really want to delete a character the option to do so.
    So again by having a higher cost it should make it less appealing for a person to delete the character they hacked but still giving it as a option for people who just want to make a new character the chance to do so without having to make a brand new account and transfer items back and forth :P .

Anyhow i&#39;m of to bed now good night kankas.

Cadence96

It would definitely stop characters sharing.

eduarvera23

It would definitely stop characters sharing.[/b]
    yea, unless your sharing with someone super uber very trustable

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast