Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Comming back to KO for some fun, what's the best server to start on?

This is a discussion on Comming back to KO for some fun, what's the best server to start on? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, I started at Xigenon back in 2004, 11 years ago I still kinda like this game. I'm a Master ...
Page: 1

Default Comming back to KO for some fun, what's the best server to start on?

So, I started at Xigenon back in 2004, 11 years ago I still kinda like this game.
    I'm a Master player at euw, league of legends, and want a mmo to play in queue times and have some fun.
    I bet there are 100 games better than KO right now but I kinda miss this game and wanna try it out again.

So I have no clue where to play, since I don't talk with anyone that plays Knight Online anymore.
    What do you guys recommend?
    I don't care if it's a private or "official" server, I just want a nice server with a high english speaking population where I can join a clan and have some fun.

Thanks guys

Depends on how much $$$ you want to invest. Check the other topics with this subject. Europa and Gordion have the biggest English speaking communities. Pretty much all servers have a clan or two that speak English, but it depends on your budget if you want to have fun.

I just want to invest a few bucks, no more than 200 usd for sure.
    I just would like to enjoy the game, the grind, exp with people, and all that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeBasic View Post
    I just want to invest a few bucks, no more than 200 usd for sure.
    I just would like to enjoy the game, the grind, exp with people, and all that stuff.
    grind doesn't exist anymore. it's genie lol.
    gone are the days of booro while chatting.
    you will spend at least 300-400 on any usko server to have minimal gear. about 1k+ to be able to compete on gordion or ares.

agreed, @gordion you can't really get by without +9's, +10's are becoming more of a norm, along with +4 uniques.
    You can get from lvl 1 to 83 in about 45 days with EXP prem while doing quests and genie,

Btw, what was your char name back in the day?

What's genie?

I don't even remember my name back then lmao, I name changed alot.
    I used to play at xigenon in clans like Badboyz, illusion and helped ELT clan to win castle siege war once or twice.

Anyways, is there any way to start playing with like 100-150 usd? I don't want to be babashopped and kill everyone with 1 hit at cz, just average/low stuff so I can farm it up.

Genie is the new Ingame automation service (Like a legit K0XP),
    Basically an in-game bot, you buy time from PUS.

Well if you got the time, you can farm like the good old days,
    They have added a lot more events and ways to get items.

So theoretically gearing up is faster, but, the current gear on my server (gordion) is like I said... +10's with +4 uniques aren't rare at all lol.

I'm not sure about the other servers, I think they just opened a new one recently,
    But no clue about the English community there...

Think orion is best for your bro! But if you wanna come Gordion your very welcome, many english players/clans!

welcome back

Probation Senior Member

apexko (private server) is good, with $100 you can get decent stuff as well I'd give it a shot

1v1 me in lol if you win i ll give you money to gear up

I just created an account at gordion to check it out, but I DC everytime I login o.O Is it because I don't have premium?

JokeyS what elo are you?

Anyways you really have to spend money in the game to have fun? Can't I just buy stuff from the PUS and exp and grind by myself?

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

I just created an account at gordion to check it out, but I DC everytime I login o.O Is it because I don't have premium?

JokeyS what elo are you?

Anyways you really have to spend money in the game to have fun? Can't I just buy stuff from the PUS and exp and grind by myself?
    You're gonna have to spend money to have fun competitively (make kills).
    Otherwise you're just gonna be another "meh" component of the group you're pking with.. sad reality. Europa don't have too many +10s so average gear can suffice since lotsa people are geared similarly.

JokeyS what elo are you?

You can grind things and gear up.
    Especially if you find a clan, but, you will be squishy to start with
    Start off with some old uniques, that'll help.
    Also if you will get things from PUS, then sell em, you can get geared up quick - what class are you going as?

As for the DC, do you get that error message when you are trying to log in?
    Or do you DC after you've logged in already?

JokeyS what elo are you?

challanger turkey server/booster/seller accounts, ye i ll spend money for a game , dont tell me you didnt spent any money on lol. for skins xd
    and in ko when you wanna quit you can sell your gears and charcter so , you arent going to lose that much.
    Last edited by JokeyS; 07-29-2015 at 06:40 AM.

i would recommend private server ApexKO, same version as official KO, but (at least for me) is more fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast