Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Game grafic

This is a discussion on Game grafic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have played knight Online allmost 9 years now, and one thing about this game they never fix the looking ...
Page: 1

Default Game grafic

I have played knight Online allmost 9 years now, and one thing about this game they never fix the looking of the objects or the fields. Blure mode is ok but they should fix something more.

I just want too know is it just me who is wondering about this, anyway greets

Have a good they !

Quote Originally Posted by xELMAx View Post
    I have played knight Online allmost 9 years now, and one thing about this game they never fix the looking of the objects or the fields. Blure mode is ok but they should fix something more.

I just want too know is it just me who is wondering about this, anyway greets

Have a good they !
    dosent matter how good PC i have got, im always playing at low details, 16 bits and no shadows. fluency > graphic. Last thing i care is graphic at all. Most of the new games are beautiful but ultra boring. I`m missng so much games like fallout 1/2, Planescape Torrment, Bg1/2 or duengeon keeper 1/2... Game play was uniqe.

KO has something unique,that doesn't really need graphics.
    I mean i played a lot of games including WOW but nothing and i mean nothing can compare to KO gameplay wise.

Sad to say but even if i quit i come back....

KO > Heroin :/

Probably it will be very unrelated but if you are looking for game with really good graphic I would advise you eveonline it is totally different game from KO and it has very steep learning curve but once you learn it. It is amazing all around

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Pro players usually disable all graphic effects so game looks like complete crap, but then they get best results.
    (im not talking about Ko, coz u cant disable that much here)

hodoo rofl @ your sig

Banned Regular Member

I completely disagree, I like the graphics in ko, theyre crisp rather than blurry in newer games, and I always turn off blur mode, I think it's gabage.

I gotta agree with that. I rather have an entertaining game like KO with shitty graphics than an boring ultimate graphics game that'd bore me out :P not gonna complain if they improve it a bit though hah

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    KO has something unique,that doesn't really need graphics.
    I mean i played a lot of games including WOW but nothing and i mean nothing can compare to KO gameplay wise.

Sad to say but even if i quit i come back....

KO > Heroin :/
    True words spoken friend ;D
    Been almost a year (this time)with no KO now, and I have to admit i'd love to return to whatever is left haha
    Just looking for an excuse to do so.. And of course a working PC *cough*
    ZeroH likes this.

World of warcraft have a really fantasy looking graffic, and still dosnt seem to lag or anything. IDK that game is even bigger then KO, and still working on any computer

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by xELMAx View Post
    World of warcraft have a really fantasy looking graffic, and still dosnt seem to lag or anything. IDK that game is even bigger then KO, and still working on any computer
    IMO wow's graphics are worse than ko, nothing has a detailed edge, it's blurry, and everything looks like a child designed it. That's just my opinion though ^_^

wow looks like a kids game :P cute

We got used to the graphics in ko.My friends that play league of legends make fun of knight online's graphics because KO's graphics are kinda bad compared to leagues graphics.Graphics don't really matter to me as long as the game fun unlike lots of gamers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    wow looks like a kids game :P cute
    yeah it is too fucking candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Weez View Post
    We got used to the graphics in ko.My friends that play league of legends make fun of knight online's graphics because KO's graphics are kinda bad compared to leagues graphics.Graphics don't really matter to me as long as the game fun unlike lots of gamers out there.
    So true

But the thing is all the new games have like amazing graphic but graphics doesnt really give me any fun

Unlike KO their graphic sucks but the gameplay is addictive and great
    The best thing in ko is the social aspects and so (clan/ally) not alot of games that i know of allowed us to speak with ally so easily(using ingame features ofc)

I had always all the visual efefcts turned off. Except for weapon glow so I was able to spot +8 raptor from miles away Too bad every shit weapon glows like sahara sun nowdays...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast