Hello Everyone - A couple Questions

This is a discussion on Hello Everyone - A couple Questions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys... It's been far too long since I've been on here and I'm sure the majority of you don't ...
Page: 1

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Default Hello Everyone - A couple Questions

Hey guys...

It's been far too long since I've been on here and I'm sure the majority of you don't remember me anymore, however I'm sure a couple may still do. I'm an ex-mod and am looking to make a comeback into KO... [stupid idea probably I know =P, but I got some time on my hands at the minute and hell, might as well give it a test, right?].

But I just had a few questions which may/may not have been answered in the forum before but this is just a quick way to get some answers.

- Is C-West still completely dead and is it worth starting again from scratch there?
    - Is PK and cheaters/bugs improved from say a year ago?
    - What is this new PVP server?

Thanks guys.

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    Hey guys...

It's been far too long since I've been on here and I'm sure the majority of you don't remember me anymore, however I'm sure a couple may still do. I'm an ex-mod and am looking to make a comeback into KO... [stupid idea probably I know =P, but I got some time on my hands at the minute and hell, might as well give it a test, right?].

But I just had a few questions which may/may not have been answered in the forum before but this is just a quick way to get some answers.

- Is C-West still completely dead and is it worth starting again from scratch there?
    - Is PK and cheaters/bugs improved from say a year ago?
    - What is this new PVP server?

Thanks guys.
    I cant talk for cw, but from what i heard its dead,
    Cheaters atleast in my server ares is pretty bad, but there is no good people that cheats just rly low geared bps and stuff so dosnt really hurt me but still, Also k0xpers lure isiloon into walls and steal it from legit people, Atleast on ARES.
    Pvp server was/is event were people that would get in top 100 would receive a character with 70-80 level depending on rank, but they keep extending the server so people never get their rewards lol. well Gl on comeback, id recommend ares server its fun and active

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    I cant talk for cw, but from what i heard its dead,
    Cheaters atleast in my server ares is pretty bad, but there is no good people that cheats just rly low geared bps and stuff so dosnt really hurt me but still, Also k0xpers lure isiloon into walls and steal it from legit people, Atleast on ARES.
    Pvp server was/is event were people that would get in top 100 would receive a character with 70-80 level depending on rank, but they keep extending the server so people never get their rewards lol. well Gl on comeback, id recommend ares server its fun and active
    Cwest is active by my standards.

dcz i dunno i dont play it

rlb i dunno i dont play it.

but for the most part there is always pk in cz good 3 parties vs 3 parties at times. (except alot of of douchebags just farm c2 xD)

wars humans most of the time lose if i remember correctly.

the exp at times can be slow but there is exp

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

haven't actually gone into DCZ for maybe a month, but i remmeber it was very active and i think it still is. about RLB not so sure.

edit: C-West.

c-west pk is weak , not that active like some people say, at some times pk zones are empty, this isn't a server that most of the people will like. i like it cause of the strong english community and few hackers.

Banned for scamming.

it all depends on ur time zone tbh. there are times when there are 20 ppl in total in cz , and times when 3v3 party pk and 3-4 exp partys on . if you just wanna play it slow and slowly lvl-gear up c-west its ok.

I would say go for c-west..

I play cwest now and I like it way better than when I played girakon. Sure there is a few pk parties less here at cw but isn't it better than lots of haxor pk parties? I enjoy c-west and I think you will aswell since the pk isn't as dead as u might think.

Hello and welcome back

I think c west is a great server. I dont fin it dead in pk just a lil in xp butit depends when you log in. Im usually on at night Pacific Standard Time and the activity isnt as high as earlier in the day, but I enjoy my time online.

The hacking/bugging has been reduced greatly since a year ago but as security updates, so do hacks, which is why we need maintenance even tho things get screwed up most of the time xD

Im not too familiar with the PK server because it did not let me do anything unless I had premium sorry

I have made 5 helpful posts, I hope I dont get banned for "spamming"

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i remember you
    from what i know cheating is nowhere near as bad as it use to be
    but i havnt played for a good few months now so yah