Hello everyone, how is ko nowadays?

This is a discussion on Hello everyone, how is ko nowadays? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's been awhile since i left ko, (don't remember well but i left after sold my account on EUKO, few ...
Page: 1

Smile Hello everyone, how is ko nowadays?

It's been awhile since i left ko, (don't remember well but i left after sold my account on EUKO, few months after it was released).

How is the game now? (usko/euko) does it worth to even think about start again?

I just left since my clan went inactivity (TheReapers on Euko, 1 of the top clans in those days), and because there were many koxpers/cheaters everywhere (i don't think that changed to much but you can tell me), aswell as scams (somehow i got robbed 11 gbs from my first account that never was shared/scammed before).

Anyway, not like a i have too much time now nor think about play it again, but would be nice to see how the game has 'improved' since then.

I had very nice time and made very nice friends in there, so it's a game i remember with some affection

I just found this pic when we were starting on Euko back then :P

Is anyone still there?

Regards
    Last edited by NighT HunTer; 04-03-2015 at 08:17 PM. Reason: add img

idk if you can call it so much improvment, its not like ko used to be :/

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NighT HunTer View Post
    It's been awhile since i left ko, (don't remember well but i left after sold my account on EUKO, few months after it was released).

How is the game now? (usko/euko) does it worth to even think about start again?

I just left since my clan went inactivity (TheReapers on Euko, 1 of the top clans in those days), and because there were many koxpers/cheaters everywhere (i don't think that changed to much but you can tell me), aswell as scams (somehow i got robbed 11 gbs from my first account that never was shared/scammed before).

Anyway, not like a i have too much time now nor think about play it again, but would be nice to see how the game has 'improved' since then.

I had very nice time and made very nice friends in there, so it's a game i remember with some affection

I just found this pick when we were starting on Euko back then :P

http://i62.tinypic.com/mh59qs.png

Is anyone still there?

Regards

Well.. things have changed, NTTGame improved the security by providing a method called OTP. (ICS / OTP? Identification Code Service / One Time Password)

Fewer cheaters around, I can't say it's completely clean but less compared to back in the days.
    GMs are patrolling now between the servers 24/7 pretty much.

Worth coming back? define 'worth' ? in my opinion it's entertaining enough for continue playing, NTTGame are improving this game, of curse there are things they can't do much about, but it seems like they're doing their best.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Well.. things have changed, NTTGame improved the security by providing a method called OTP. (ICS / OTP? Identification Code Service / One Time Password)

Fewer cheaters around, I can't say it's completely clean but less compared to back in the days.
    GMs are patrolling now between the servers 24/7 pretty much.

Worth coming back? define 'worth' ? in my opinion it's entertaining enough for continue playing, NTTGame are improving this game, of curse there are things they can't do much about, but it seems like they're doing their best.
    So it's safe now? i mean really safe? or there is any case about people with that new system getting scammed?

I can define worth as at least having fun while playing, not getting mad cause of haxors on pvp zones, koxpers on every farm spot, having active pvp zones , etc.

I read something about merging servers, what's the new "C-west" on Usko, and Europe on Euko? or maybe where is the server with most english speaker players?

Can't really imagine any KO without koxpers/cheaters lol, it was like that since i played for first time on cypher when it was such a new server

So it's safe now? i mean really safe? or there is any case about people with that new system getting scammed?

I can define worth as at least having fun while playing, not getting mad cause of haxors on pvp zones, koxpers on every farm spot, having active pvp zones , etc.

I read something about merging servers, what's the new "C-west" on Usko, and Europe on Euko? or maybe where is the server with most english speaker players?

Can't really imagine any KO without koxpers/cheaters lol, it was like that since i played for first time on cypher when it was such a new server

I can say i've played orion since day 1 i've seen about 9 k0xpers in cz and they'v all got banned

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

It is safe, I have to admit that I personally saw at least 10? players complaining at official forums about being hacked with OTP.
    However, eventually in every case.. some GM popped up and basically proved that they never had OTP or they just registered without activating it, which makes it completely pointless.

So yeah, I believe it's the safest solution they could come up with.. back then before they released it I was just like you.. afraid of getting hacked, but once they released it I felt that my account is secured enough to continue playing.

-C-West/Europa
    Well, Europa got merged twice since it's first release and same goes for C-West.
    Europa is still named Europa nowadays and C-West is Gordion.

Gordion is a merge of C-West, C-East, Ionia(Anatolia) and Xigenon + Edana + Logos(Atlantis)
    Europa is currently merged with Troya, Rosetta, Callisto, Helios, Titan. (I might be wrong, but this is what I remember)

*Which server has more English speakers? I'm not sure.. I don't know what's exactly happening in Europa but I think more English speakers can be found in Gordion nowadays.
    *Which server is more active? Gordion, no doubt. I don't know if it will remain that way (we got merged not to long ago) but right now Gordion is very active.

-Cheaters.
    Eh again, you'll probably see koxpers every now and then but all of them are getting blocked eventually.

Little archer Senior Member

ko is just bad, they basically have gamble items similar to temple chests for sale in PUS that can give you chitin shields, iron necks, and top tier weapons +8

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ko is just bad, they basically have gamble items similar to temple chests for sale in PUS that can give you chitin shields, iron necks, and top tier weapons +8
    Eh, well.. he was talking about Europa and CWest(Gordion) and there.. those items aren't a big deal.
    But I guess if he's planning to go to the newest server, unless he's planning to spend few thousand of dollars there is no point really.