Hello everyone, some questions

This is a discussion on Hello everyone, some questions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello, So, i did stop playing Ko around 8 months ago... so whats the heck is up there? Ko4life, moved ...
Page: 1

DonGerry

Default Hello everyone, some questions

hello,

So, i did stop playing Ko around 8 months ago... so whats the heck is up there?
    Ko4life, moved to this site... okey, i made a new acc here... since i lost the old e-mail.
    What is with the payment system in ko?
    where is ClickAndBuy? ... or is it gone? only saw esan or something...
    Does this game still make fun, or still hackers like be4... and k2 is doing nothing?
    would be cool if someone could give me some feetback, so i could choose if its worth to come back or not...

Regards
    Don

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

First of all .. personal advice to you is : Do not start play this game again.
    It doesn't worth it.Since last expansion (chaos) most of servers are dead (pathos sure is).
    The activity in cz sux .. 1-2 party in cz and that's it.About the payment i can't tell you cuz i never bought prem and i surely won't buy.Go buy a X-BOX 360 and play on it.

dirtysanchez

ye bro same old crap, 2 many hackers, 2 much op gear. gms never come on, and instead of fix the main problems thats in the game they just through new shit ontop of it like this stupid ass expansion. dude done play, unless some1 well give u egar 4 free, like decent gear, or u already got decent gear on like a lvl 75+ or dcz or a rlb char.

BigAppleGuy

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    First of all .. personal advice to you is : Do not start play this game again.
    It doesn't worth it.Since last expansion (chaos) most of servers are dead (pathos sure is).
    The activity in cz sux .. 1-2 party in cz and that's it.About the payment i can't tell you cuz i never bought prem and i surely won't buy.Go buy a X-BOX 360 and play on it.
    And what yu forgot to say is that 1 of the party is all hackers, so really just 1 normal party in cz. And yes i havent bought prem since June, and dont intent to buy EVER again.

BigAppleGuy

Quote Originally Posted by dirtysanchez View Post
    ye bro same old crap, 2 many hackers, 2 much op gear. gms never come on, and instead of fix the main problems thats in the game they just through new shit ontop of it like this stupid ass expansion. dude done play, unless some1 well give u egar 4 free, like decent gear, or u already got decent gear on like a lvl 75+ or dcz or a rlb char.
    +1,000. So true. Only reson I still play this game is cuz I spent years leveling to 83 and have nice items, so for me is still fum (sometimes), but gets less so every day. And now that you cant merch (because of noob hacks) soon I will run out of pots and money. When that day somes, I will HAVE TO QUIT, cuz what can u do in this game with no pots andmoney? Nothing. This game is a fail in the making. Too bad cuz it used to be awesome.

tomudek77

the situation is not as bad if you go to new servers.

just wait for the ko4life private server, you can read about it in the private server section

Quote Originally Posted by tomudek77 View Post
    the situation is not as bad if you go to new servers.
    hes right, in kronos its hackers vs hackers only, no koxp no parties

Admins ko4life opt for open ko4life server game/ old KO.
    Details
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f119/

USKO not worth it.
    koxp, bugs, hackers, 0 support from k2 almost 0 GMs...

Come and join ko4life server.