Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

hello humans!

This is a discussion on hello humans! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi im member of infinitY xsovietx, i was gona ask all the humans if ocks are pissing you off in ...
Page: 1

russia

Hi im member of infinitY xsovietx, i was gona ask all the humans if ocks are pissing you off in bifrost? cause they sure piss us off alot , the other day our priest got xped 3 times and his lvl 75 so he was pissed if you know what i mean. So if any human clans are interested to ally with us and show orcs that they should not mess with us plx post. im just tierd of their crap , bifrost shold not be a pvp zone but a farm zone since its only open for 2hrs each time. But if they want war lets give it to them , speacially the ones with glowing arm bans , r2d cough cough *****! :mellow:

good luck with that.. usually the group farming < the group pking in those situations; if u revert to solely pking in there to stop the orcs, then ur just getting no farming done at all :P but i guess that&#39;s something you have to decide.

Banned

Hi im member of infinitY xsovietx, i was gona ask all the humans if ocks are pissing you off in bifrost? cause they sure piss us off alot , the other day our priest got xped 3 times and his lvl 75 so he was pissed if you know what i mean. So if any human clans are interested to ally with us and show orcs that they should not mess with us plx post. im just tierd of their crap , bifrost shold not be a pvp zone but a farm zone since its only open for 2hrs each time. But if they want war lets give it to them , speacially the ones with glowing arm bans , r2d cough cough *****! :mellow:[/b]
    jajajaja see what i mean *cough noob infinity cough*
    baba soviet let me tell you something...you wont be able to kill r2d for 1) there all on ventrilo 2) they will just sleep what they are attaking and own infinity.. 3) it just wont happen baba..
    lvl 75 is common now so if he got xped then guess he needs to go xp then eh ?
    yeah i know it sucks to kill the oposing nation in bilfrost but hey..KO had to give you np&#39;s if they killed someoen so..they screwx up..

well I must say the best np I get lately is on ego.Only place where I meet humans only with 1 full healer in party (not mention how lame is farm ego in 8 ppl in party with full healer)

How can u show someone not to mess with you if you cant even beat them yourselves?

C^^

Bifrost is a pk zone, deal with it ^-^

And +1 for vandy

Actually pking in bf is fun as it is not overcrowded like cz tends to be. There are even certain areas that are perfect for party vs party fights.

As for your problem, just get one clan party to farm and one to pk.

Yea sucks about getting exped but that&#39;s the risk you take when you farm in bifrost.

It&#39;s a pk zone and all is fair so if you don&#39;t like it or can&#39;t handle it don&#39;t go. In case you haven&#39;t noticed there a 4 orc clans with glowing arm bands so get some proof plx cause all you see is nameless warrior (or w/e it&#39;s called). As for trying to raid us Good luck and I await the challenge reminds me of the old times of raiding party vs party.

Did infinity clan not try and kill us when we were killing Isiloon (couple weeks ago)? I saw you all come down to isiloon floor and try and attack us so No mercy as far as I&#39;m concerned.

All the best.

jajajaja see what i mean *cough noob infinity cough*
    baba soviet let me tell you something...you wont be able to kill r2d for 1) there all on ventrilo 2) they will just sleep what they are attaking and own infinity.. 3) it just wont happen baba..
    lvl 75 is common now so if he got xped then guess he needs to go xp then eh ?
    yeah i know it sucks to kill the oposing nation in bilfrost but hey..KO had to give you np&#39;s if they killed someoen so..they screwx up..[/b]
    umm we r all in vent also and u r the one that kill us when we r killing something so if u have the caster all baba shopped gear what do u need to do in game that is right piss people off hat is all ur good at zzz no flame just the truth no one like r2d

Yea sucks about getting exped but that&#39;s the risk you take when you farm in bifrost.

It&#39;s a pk zone and all is fair so if you don&#39;t like it or can&#39;t handle it don&#39;t go. In case you haven&#39;t noticed there a 4 orc clans with glowing arm bands so get some proof plx cause all you see is nameless warrior (or w/e it&#39;s called). As for trying to raid us Good luck and I await the challenge reminds me of the old times of raiding party vs party.

Did infinity clan not try and kill us when we were killing Isiloon (couple weeks ago)? I saw you all come down to isiloon floor and try and attack us so No mercy as far as I&#39;m concerned.

All the best.[/b]
    wow 4 ork clan with glowies who cares cuz all the good humans went ork now the srv are unbalanced and u think it is fare zzzz
    just like all the noob to go ork and buy there gear cuz they r scared to lose np right?

also considering ive seen your clannies raiding EW parties russiaboi, speaking for your clan the way u are is a little hypocritical dont ya think?

Yea it&#39;s not like we NTed when the server was uneven for the orcs or anything. Lol at beck&#39;s post it&#39;s the same shit as what soviet is complaining about but a different place.

Edit: I knew :P

if you&#39;re speaking to me, i didnt mean you, i mean russiaboi. sorry for not being specific.

also considering ive seen your clannies raiding EW parties, speaking for your clan the way u are is a little hypocritical dont ya think?[/b]
    i lvl in cz alot and i get raided allot cz is fair game to me but in bifrost come one if we don&#39;t fuck with u and u can go past us y not do it and we would show u the same respect it is not like we r in ur way r we i can say im not match for half the r2d people but y fuck with us when u see we r heal or tanking u see what im mean wait to kill us after it dies or b4 we start lol if i raid in cz i wait till ur not in a pull at least so u don&#39;t get xp it is just a respect thing yea pking is fun but if u want to pk go back to cz u guy understand where im coming from

aresgal

Let me say at Isiloon we were sat down when you guys came down and we had said in vent lets not attack we didnt and you killed us . what we wanted was to ks you on isilloon, any fools can kill a party sat down , yes we came back to try and kill you but we failed we are not noobs cos we admit it. We werent noobs (pathetic word but seems to be the only one ppl understand) cos you killed us you just outnumbered us. You think we are noobs lvl 75+ chars been on same char for last 3 yrs. Our clan is legit we farm best we can and have played the game to have fun. If clans feel they need "easy np" to have to go pk in bifrost while ppl killing sloths and envies, then so be it we laugh at you etc in vent. Sure we raid ew parties why? cz is boring but its open 24/7 unlike bifrost and ive been raided there myself by orcs too.

What pisses me off about this game is Infinity is strictly legit clan, farm there items, go to bifrost etc, we ve never had problems with other clans that like to play this game like us ie farm instead of buying items for $, like symbiosis and lpd. We dont even sell the fragments we cash them all in for clan bank.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Ready2Die/inde...p?showtopic=749

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast