Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

hello humans!

This is a discussion on hello humans! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; look whos talking about being funny eheh vandy?...
Page: 10

Banned

look whos talking about being funny

eheh vandy?

Banned

i think hes reffering to the stupid comment u made in parrot's topic[/b]
    parrot made a spamm topic and it was locked early..i got my spamm in early just like everyone else would have..but hey..its war time thats why it wasnt filled quickly

Robokill

I knew your replies stunk of teen angst. I guess I'll leave you alone from now on before you cry or something.[/b]
    do you honestly think you'll make me cry? Are you that high on yourself to think your better than everyone else? Obviously you can't give a decent answer so you hide behind the fact that I'm 16. 99% of posts I see you make are flames. I think there are youger people than you playing this game who have a much higher maturity level.

russia

wow look at all the reponses related to the topic, its fun to read ur arguments and such, but let me tell you that today we where in bifrost right next to an orc party and they did not attack us and we did not attack them , and it was like a fucking miracle! some of orcs got brains and i love that B)

FlippinSweeT

because you gave them the info ofcourse[/b]
    because they "were" friends at the time and I had used the acct to make an offer for some of their items maybe?

i think the stupidity of anyone increases every time they give you a 2nd thought on not being insignificant in the field of an Intelligence Quote vandy, ur a mentally distraught child with no life other than Ko4Life reading/posting/crying/whining/posting again/attempted flames and other mishaps.

Did your parents ever have any children that lived? You obviously don't know what LIFE outside your room and from in front of ur PC screen is.

/end_rant

i think the stupidity of anyone increases every time they give you a 2nd thought on not being insognificant in the field of an Intelligence Quote vandy, ur a mentally distraught child with no life other than Ko4Life reading/posting/crying/whining/posting again/attemptive flames and other mishaps.[/b]
    If you're going to flame other's intelligence, please spell correctly and use grammar. BTW Attemptive is not the word you meant it to be, you were looking for attempted. But thats insignificant.

Did your parents ever have any children that lived? You obviously don't know what LIFE outside your room and from in front of ur PC screen is.

/end_rant[/b]

Harsh, but sadly probably true..

I never had any troubles with orcs pk&#39;ing in biff. Sure they do, but either stand your ground, have a smart mage that gets away and tp&#39;s whole party out, or die and run all the way back if ur to weak ( >.< ) The passed week i must say orcs have gotten very much weaker, i hardly see more than 2 orc parties making it passed lusts. And if you got a priest lvl 75 getting xp&#39;d serveral times because off them then that priest sucks ass. Im 70 and hardly ever get xp&#39;d / die there. And i dont have gear you could call good ...

And lemon i think you are a dick and should keep your mouth shut. So far i have not read anything in this topic, typed by you that is, that had any informative value and did not include some weak flame towards vandy. And no need to drag in stuff like IQ, Weight, Nolife, ... in this topic as you are not on topic. Vandy made a strong point when you mocked his age ( 16 ), you do post like an immature child.

Lemon

I never had any troubles with orcs pk&#39;ing in biff. Sure they do, but either stand your ground, have a smart mage that gets away and tp&#39;s whole party out, or die and run all the way back if ur to weak ( >.< ) The passed week i must say orcs have gotten very much weaker, i hardly see more than 2 orc parties making it passed lusts. And if you got a priest lvl 75 getting xp&#39;d serveral times because off them then that priest sucks ass. Im 70 and hardly ever get xp&#39;d / die there. And i dont have gear you could call good ...

And lemon i think you are a dick and should keep your mouth shut. So far i have not read anything in this topic, typed by you that is, that had any informative value and did not include some weak flame towards vandy. And no need to drag in stuff like IQ, Weight, Nolife, ... in this topic as you are not on topic. Vandy made a strong point when you mocked his age ( 16 ), you do post like an immature child.[/b]
    So in your personal opinion you think I&#39;m a dick. Well that&#39;s great...you seem to be missing the point where I begin caring.

My "weak" flames towards vandy were brought on by him and I&#39;m sure soviet will agree that they served there purpose in getting him to shut the fuck up. Read all my posts because anything to do with IQ or age or the like has ever been brought to the topic by myself, it has only been used to my advantage.

Now you go away and think more about vandys strong point and leave the rest of us to think about how exactly vandy got involved in this topic if it wasn&#39;t to just flame.

just came here to drop my opinion, and that i did ...

SoulFamily

bifrost is a pk zone

if u dont like it go to russia :P

or just dont go there. every1 got exped there already, but thats the risk u take when u go there. its part of the game.
    remeber, its a rollplaygame. some are humans, some are orcs. in the so called "storyline" orcs and humans hate each other. lets keep it like this and do whats allowed and stop crying when u get exped.

Banned

because they "were" friends at the time and I had used the acct to make an offer for some of their items maybe?

i think the stupidity of anyone increases every time they give you a 2nd thought on not being insignificant in the field of an Intelligence Quote vandy, ur a mentally distraught child with no life other than Ko4Life reading/posting/crying/whining/posting again/attempted flames and other mishaps.

Did your parents ever have any children that lived? You obviously don&#39;t know what LIFE outside your room and from in front of ur PC screen is.

/end_rant[/b]
    i go outside everyday flippen but what does my personal life have to do with you ?
    i never cry or whin in a post i say my opinion and the truth
    did you ever here about you cant trust anyone in this game unless you can drive to there house or walk to it ? i dont care what they did in this game i dont care whos there friend...

So in your personal opinion you think I&#39;m a dick. Well that&#39;s great...you seem to be missing the point where I begin caring.

My "weak" flames towards vandy were brought on by him and I&#39;m sure soviet will agree that they served there purpose in getting him to shut the fuck up. Read all my posts because anything to do with IQ or age or the like has ever been brought to the topic by myself, it has only been used to my advantage.

Now you go away and think more about vandys strong point and leave the rest of us to think about how exactly vandy got involved in this topic if it wasn&#39;t to just flame.[/b]
    sure opinions bring flames all the time...its something that everyone knows in life..you say something in real life and someone dosent like it you will get told something..just like actions got consequences..your flames nor hurt me nor benefit me so why should i listen to them ?
    all you do lemon is post your opinion witch are flames all the time..but its ok man..i still love you even though you hate me.

russia

bifrost is a pk zone

if u dont like it go to russia :P

or just dont go there. every1 got exped there already, but thats the risk u take when u go there. its part of the game.
    remeber, its a rollplaygame. some are humans, some are orcs. in the so called "storyline" orcs and humans hate each other. lets keep it like this and do whats allowed and stop crying when u get exped.[/b]
    good one man , i think ill just go to ur moms house B)

Banned

good one man , i think ill just stick with ur moms house B)[/b]
    i dont think that was funny..

russia

i dont think that was funny.. [/b]

u cant even quote me right , zzzz nub B)

Banned

u cant even quote me right , zzzz nub B)[/b]
    what do you mean?