Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

hello humans!

This is a discussion on hello humans! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Generally speaking BadCompany leaves humans alone unless we are bothered. Then unfortuantely all humans we see take the brunt of ...
Page: 11

SillyHo

Generally speaking BadCompany leaves humans alone unless we are bothered. Then unfortuantely all humans we see take the brunt of it because flat out they cant be trusted at our backs. Lemon you make some great points, and I love the SS from sunshine , but at the same time I remember a SS from compliance stating it was not bug abuse. Granted he isnt here anymore but are we really supposed to get permission from every new gm we get? And on that note what if blissray says its ok? Do we check to see which GM is on before reloggin?

jimfujitsu

i go outside everyday[/b]
    Taking out the trash everyday is not going outside . Ppl who actually go outside everyday don't feel the need to post it , because it is normal human behavior .

jimfujitsu

And if you got a priest lvl 75 getting xp'd serveral times because off them then that priest sucks ass. Im 70 and hardly ever get xp'd / die there. And i dont have gear you could call good ...[/b]
    Thats sir cause you never went past the maze . Have you ever done greeds ? they hit 3.5 k + on 1400 ac . Also a lvl 75 priest would get xped cause he is constantly trying to heal his party while he has mobs agro on him and not run away and save himself like 70 priest without good gear.So ask for the circumstances on how it can happen before you judge and increase e-penis or stfu.

heimdalll

Vendy ... let me say it simple.

15yr old ppl ( like you ) shouldnt post here becouse u r full of sh1t and u dont know what u talking about. U know only to flame ppl and going from topic to topic not giving clear answer and BTW n00bie = new player..And half of guys who posted on this topic played 3+ yrs ago so STFU and have some respect for ppl. And we r not messuring here who has biggest D1ck (highest lvl ) .

1. Its bifrost so deal with it if u get attacked by humans / orc , and ofcourse its not moral by my opinion to attack each other on bifrost.
    2. entering dragon cave is bug abuse like lemon showed his SS but Gms dont do sh1t so i dont care if u got banned u gonna cry couz u r banned.

Thats from me . Thank you. Flame if u want.

P.S. sry for bad spelling ...english is not my mature.

P.S.S. Vandy 16h playing and 7.5h sleeping and 30min walking Once a week is not Having life so Fuck of and let ppl enyoj game and chat.

Lemon

Generally speaking BadCompany leaves humans alone unless we are bothered. Then unfortuantely all humans we see take the brunt of it because flat out they cant be trusted at our backs. Lemon you make some great points, and I love the SS from sunshine , but at the same time I remember a SS from compliance stating it was not bug abuse. Granted he isnt here anymore but are we really supposed to get permission from every new gm we get? And on that note what if blissray says its ok? Do we check to see which GM is on before reloggin?[/b]
    Ok well here is a support ticket I sent in:

I have seen videos of people relogging in the dragons cave and going to Ares2 and Ares3 to kill isiloon in the blocked off abyss' on those servers and also the castle owners logging out into the closed delos to take out triple the amount of money they should rightfully have. I would like to know whether you will uphold your bug abuse policy and ban the people abusing this bug. And yes I know it's a bug because I have asked sunshineboy and as a GM he confirmed that it was a bug.

Please let me know if you will be enforcing your policy or can we all consider this something that we can do too without punishment.[/b]
    And here is the reply:

Thank you very much for alerting us to this issue! We will look into this matter immediately and do our best to resolve it in a timely manner. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your continued support of Knight Online.

-CSR Sunny, Knight Online Support Team.[/b]
    Which to me basically says it's a bug that needs fixing...

Not taking sides here but to me it actually looks like a standard generic reply from any company to any customer that is complaining about anything.

for example:

--customer complaint :
    I travelled on your 9.30 train from London to gatwick airport and I was disgusted by the state of the seat covers in the first class compartment
    --automatic reply from train company customer support dept.:
    Thank you very much for alerting us to this issue! We will look into this matter immediately and do our best to resolve it in a timely manner. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for travelling with Great Western Trains.

So .. I would just say an automatic reply from KO to anyone reporting a bug, or what he feels is a bug.

and how can u relog in the abyss let me go try it i bet that it will dc me
    i think that would be some type of bug abuse don't u :blink:[/b]

Dragon Marbles.....

how long you been playing KO?

pk in bifrost is annoying at times, and extremely fun in others. Especially when 2 lvl 75 light mages go in bifrost with a party healer and take out 2 full sloth parties.

Lemon

Not taking sides here but to me it actually looks like a standard generic reply from any company to any customer that is complaining about anything.

for example:

--customer complaint :
    I travelled on your 9.30 train from London to gatwick airport and I was disgusted by the state of the seat covers in the first class compartment
    --automatic reply from train company customer support dept.:
    Thank you very much for alerting us to this issue! We will look into this matter immediately and do our best to resolve it in a timely manner. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for travelling with Great Western Trains.

So .. I would just say an automatic reply from KO to anyone reporting a bug, or what he feels is a bug.[/b]
    Not automatic but probably a set reply but whatever it is the fact that it was sent to my complaint must say that my point was valid and relogging in the dragon cave to do isiloon on A2 and A3 is infact bug abuse.

GhostDog

Damm .... 8 Pages already and I thought the answer was so clear.
    Well It would lost all the fun ^^
    Keep it on, come on nothing on TV h34r:=P

SillyHo

As I said before lemon valid points all. Thankfully other clans have the market cornered on isi and felankor so for us in BC its a non-issue. But the fact remains to see so many discrepencies from different people in authority over the game is alarming. After all when compliance said it was allowed he was head GM. I looked and unlike 90% of the other KO players I do not save SS for long so I cannot find the topic it was in (not even sure what forum it was on) or the SS, sorry.

Lemon

As I said before lemon valid points all. Thankfully other clans have the market cornered on isi and felankor so for us in BC its a non-issue. But the fact remains to see so many discrepencies from different people in authority over the game is alarming. After all when compliance said it was allowed he was head GM. I looked and unlike 90% of the other KO players I do not save SS for long so I cannot find the topic it was in (not even sure what forum it was on) or the SS, sorry.[/b]
    Well I personally believe that this is bug abuse and the clans abusing it (who I'm not going to name but they know who they are) should be punished. I'm a stickler for rules and I just wish K2 were too.

Banned

Well I personally believe that this is bug abuse and the clans abusing it (who I'm not going to name but they know who they are) should be punished. I'm a stickler for rules and I just wish K2 were too.[/b]
    sillyho dosent lie......
    if he said complianced said it when he was head GM then he said it..

ReiRei

but infinity sucks
    i dont like r2d either i think there dickheads ( no offence warmen and other GG's in the clan) but people like STU in r2d make yall clan look like shit..but really....r2d can have the baba gear wanna know why? because they kill every fucking isiloon so STFU
    ive seen there clan chat and its always about isiloon..zzz pussy eating item hungry fuckers :P
    all you did was cry like a little bitch clan that you are
    PC does do bilfrost..dont know everytime but they do you dumb shits..oh and i CAN vouch for it..i use to be in the clan[/b]

Why is this person not banned. He does naught but jump in posts that do not concern him in particular and flame and name call and act like a complete moron... frankly I get tired of reading his posts and always seem to come across them in every topic. This is, I might add the only person I really feel like driving to their house and slapping the shit out of.

Sno0p

Why is this person not banned. He does naught but jump in posts that do not concern him in particular and flame and name call and act like a complete moron... frankly I get tired of reading his posts and always seem to come across them in every topic. This is, I might add the only person I really feel like driving to their house and slapping the shit out of.[/b]
    I dont think hes acting ... :lol: