Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

hello humans!

This is a discussion on hello humans! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; B)[/b] ?...
Page: 13

Banned

B)[/b]
    ?

ReiRei

i lol'ed at this one :lol:
    why does everyone think that just karus PK'S in bifrost? you have another thing coming to you woman..i iwll give a example of something that happend in bifrost last time i went..we were doing egos and human priest would come over duff us for no reason..what does this call for ? orcs owning this shit out of noob humans..so we go over there own a party own a few randoms get about 5 people XPED and earned lots np's..i also lol'ed out like you think this account is just a flame account..check my IP'S hun this is the ONLY IP you will see me on ecept 1 other account and that was when i jacked it from my couzin and i logged once or twice..yet i rarly flame rarly since its a rule now..hey i might do a random flame but do i get in trouble for it ? no..but i dont go around calling people assholes and stuff like this..your just 1 of lemon and flippins shemale friends.. :lol: come back to KO i want you to because we will have another english speaker to the community ! but yet you still flame me..
    i didnt start a bad flame i started a good opinion in my head ratt...maybe if you didnt know this topic started as a topic that was going to get flamed to death..is it my fault ? no but soveit could have said why kil in bifrost or bifrost pking needsto stop !! but he didnt he put all blame on orcs when he gets owned
    i dont use everyone char ..i have acces to like 3 and i only log them on ocasion..i dont play KO that much anymore...normally im just talking on MSN ...but yet just because you dont like my opinion makes it a flame?...if i was a hardcore flamer i would be IP banned for how much drama i put on these boards..after 1 MOD told me some something i really took it in to conciteration and i really cleaned up my words..maybe thats something you and lemon and few others around here need to do but i just dont go around topics calling people every name in the dictionary[/b]
    I never said Karus are the only ones who pk. Please don't add words where there are none. I was responding to the topic maker's reference to Karus pking in bifrost. Personally, farming is boring. I never liked it. I would rather pk or exp than farm. If we were farming and Karus would come too close, we would often pk. Yet, often we would farm right next to them. I remember a few parties would start pking with them, then ask us to help. Usually, we just minded our own business and farmed.Especially when a group of 60's are farming and decide to take on some karus who are minding their own business, then get their butts handed to them. If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. If you can't handle a bit of pking, stay out of CZ. For the record, when I last played KO,,, Karus were not scary, there were very few well played chars on Karus side. Not sure about now.

Until this post, I don't remember a lemon or a flippin. Check the date my account started and then check my post count. I am not a troll. I do not feel the need to respond to every topic and post whether whether I have something worthwhile to add. There are topics about an Ares char scamming someone. I may read it, however, I do not respond. I have nothing to do with Ares. I know no one who still plays on Ares and have nothing to offer that topic. Unlike yourself, who feels the need to jump in, flame, and instigate stuff in a topic which does not concern you in the slightest.

Banned

I never said Karus are the only ones who pk. Please don't add words where there are none. I was responding to the topic maker's reference to Karus pking in bifrost. Personally, farming is boring. I never liked it. I would rather pk or exp than farm. If we were farming and Karus would come too close, we would often pk. Yet, often we would farm right next to them. I remember a few parties would start pking with them, then ask us to help. Usually, we just minded our own business and farmed.Especially when a group of 60's are farming and decide to take on some karus who are minding their own business, then get their butts handed to them. If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. If you can't handle a bit of pking, stay out of CZ. For the record, when I last played KO,,, Karus were not scary, there were very few well played chars on Karus side. Not sure about now.

Until this post, I don't remember a lemon or a flippin. Check the date my account started and then check my post count. I am not a troll. I do not feel the need to respond to every topic and post whether whether I have something worthwhile to add. There are topics about an Ares char scamming someone. I may read it, however, I do not respond. I have nothing to do with Ares. I know no one who still plays on Ares and have nothing to offer that topic. Unlike yourself, who feels the need to jump in, flame, and instigate stuff in a topic which does not concern you in the slightest.[/b]
    if i want to put my opinion in a topic then let me ok? im not you and your not my mother or father so dont tell me what i can or cant do or shouldnt do ok ?
    well if you havent seen a lemon or flippin then you dont come on the forum much at all..because when they post they post alot when they dont post then they go on a spree of not posting
    and yet you still say i flame people...what do you not get what are flames and opinions ? if i flamed people as bad as your refering me to then i would have been IP banned years ago

sizzlex

stfu vandy your a faggot who no one likes

Banned

stfu vandy your a faggot who no one likes[/b]
    and yet your a scammer

p.s. flaming is supose to be done in "offtopic" section

heimdalll

so vendy your place is in offtopic than...not on general chat...and luckly ppl know to use dictionary ...not like u who use only one word...

Banned

seriosly vandy stop it

if i want to put my opinion in a topic then let me ok? im not you and your not my mother or father so dont tell me what i can or cant do or shouldnt do ok ?
    well if you havent seen a lemon or flippin then you dont come on the forum much at all..because when they post they post alot when they dont post then they go on a spree of not posting
    and yet you still say i flame people...what do you not get what are flames and opinions ? if i flamed people as bad as your refering me to then i would have been IP banned years ago[/b]
    Are you from belgium or holland? Your attitude and way of talking english is very typical for hollandish players. Talking from years of expierience on multiple games. Can be wrong though thats why I ask. There is no need to go post in topics that don't concern you, you might have started with your "opinion" but now you are just flaming everyone that says you should stop flaming. You are 16 if im not wrong ( mentionned somewhere in this topic i thought. ), well i am to, and i think you are not acting mature here. You dont like lemon, i do neither, but i kept it to one little flame in which i even said you were right! But now you are going to far. Im always tolarant, but talking like that to reina upsets me. She's by far one of the most wisest and most intelligent players i have met in this game. Just dont flame anymore, the guy has his answer to his topic: ( pk is normal in bitfrost, live with it ) so there is no need to expand this topic to an eleventh page. So stop bumping it, and dont respond to what i just said, same goes for others, let this topic die please.

Banned

so vendy your place is in offtopic than...not on general chat...and luckly ppl know to use dictionary ...not like u who use only one word...[/b]
    but im not flaming here if i was flaming then i would have been banned already like i said dont you read?

seriosly vandy stop it[/b]
    not my fualt they keep qouteing me

Are you from belgium or holland? Your attitude and way of talking english is very typical for hollandish players. Talking from years of expierience on multiple games. Can be wrong though thats why I ask. There is no need to go post in topics that don't concern you, you might have started with your "opinion" but now you are just flaming everyone that says you should stop flaming. You are 16 if im not wrong ( mentionned somewhere in this topic i thought. ), well i am to, and i think you are not acting mature here. You dont like lemon, i do neither, but i kept it to one little flame in which i even said you were right! But now you are going to far. Im always tolarant, but talking like that to reina upsets me. She's by far one of the most wisest and most intelligent players i have met in this game. Just dont flame anymore, the guy has his answer to his topic: ( pk is normal in bitfrost, live with it ) so there is no need to expand this topic to an eleventh page. So stop bumping it, and dont respond to what i just said, same goes for others, let this topic die please.[/b]
    USA all the way baby..im not flaming no one..i dont get why people say im flameing...im not the 1 in this topic cursing at other people..sure when this topic was made yeah i flamed but i actually seen i said wrong and i have seen !
    i thought this topic should have been locked long ago since it was started out flaming orcs

heimdalll

yes i know to read and i was reading till u show up than i just skip your post couz YOU ARE flaming...

And seriously not gonna argue with u anymore couz i dont want to go on your lvl of IQ = 10-20

Robokill

this topic needs to be closed its just another flame topic.

Boyce

Good monsters that have a good % of dropping items and fragments that can be turned for uniques, theres gotta be a drawback to it

Banned

yes i know to read and i was reading till u show up than i just skip your post couz YOU ARE flaming...

And seriously not gonna argue with u anymore couz i dont want to go on your lvl of IQ = 10-20[/b]
    my IQ is 1337 like flippin said B)

my IQ is 1337 like flippin said B)[/b]
    your iq ranges from 60- 125 as do 90% of the people in this forum

people with less then 60 are mentally ill and wouldn't understand how to use internet ^^

125 and + and you wouldn't still be posting here

Banned

your iq ranges from 60- 125 as do 90% of the people in this forum

people with less then 60 are mentally ill and wouldn't understand how to use internet ^^

125 and + and you wouldn't still be posting here[/b]
    i never tested my IQ and i dont think its funny to see other people make a fool of themselves guessing my IQ..
    but i htink im 124 B)

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast