Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

hello humans!

This is a discussion on hello humans! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i didnt start a bad flame i started a good opinion in my head ratt...maybe if you didnt know this ...
Page: 14

rattrap

i didnt start a bad flame i started a good opinion in my head ratt...maybe if you didnt know this topic started as a topic that was going to get flamed to death..is it my fault ? no but soveit could have said why kil in bifrost or bifrost pking needsto stop !! but he didnt he put all blame on orcs when he gets owned[/b]
    Now "rob" let me enlighten you. (the real vandy told me all about that)
    jajajaja see what i mean *cough noob infinity cough*
    baba soviet let me tell you something...you wont be able to kill r2d for 1) there all on ventrilo 2) they will just sleep what they are attaking and own infinity.. 3) it just wont happen baba..
    lvl 75 is common now so if he got xped then guess he needs to go xp then eh ?
    yeah i know it sucks to kill the oposing nation in bilfrost but hey..KO had to give you np's if they killed someoen so..they screwx up..[/b]
    Reconize this? It was the third reply on this topic
    *cough noob infinity cough*you wont be able to kill r2d for 1) there all on ventrilo 2) they will just sleep what they are attaking and own infinity.. 3) it just wont happen baba..[/b]
    These lines suggest a flame directed towards the infinity clan. Guess what? You were the first to start this flame war....
    The ONLY reason your not banned right now is because, im sure, that an administrator has not seen this topic yet.

And for the people who think soviet started the flame war, you are sorely mistaken.
    So if any human clans are interested to ally with us and show orcs that they should not mess with us plx post.[/b]
    He suggests an alliance to all who may be interested, to make bifrost a safer place for humans to farm. If you are orc, refrain from posting. xsovietx, I am with you bro.

i never tested my IQ and i dont think its funny to see other people make a fool of themselves guessing my IQ..
    but i htink im 124 B)[/b]
    iq of 130 and ur one of the lucky 1% of the world. So i doubt that strongly, and you might get suprised if you take an iq test ^^

havent figuerd out what this topic is for ^^ looks like flaming in the end :]

Vladotheelectrik

bif is pk zone, so... if we get bored of farming, sure lets kill some humans its fun :P

I thought I was retarded, did one IQ test my IQ was 88, did another https://uk.tickle.com/test/iq/purchase.html and just got 126. I dunno how was confused to fuck with half of em

The fact is , if orcs + humans want to farm they will but don't expect all others to feel the same way. If they want to pk against you they will , just stand your ground.

As for ReiRei, quiet vandy she's wiser :wub: and speaks more articulately.

rattrap

havent figuerd out what this topic is for ^^ looks like flaming in the end :][/b]
    He suggests an alliance to all who may be interested, to make bifrost a safer place for humans to farm. If you are orc, refrain from posting. xsovietx, I am with you bro.[/b]

C^^

Lol bifros will NEVER be a safer place for humans

rattrap

o yea took the iq test that puggy306td put in his post and
    Your IQ score is 124!
    This report - including your personal IQ score - will cost £19.80

Robokill

I'm still wondering why this topic isn't locked...

Banned

Now "rob" let me enlighten you. (the real vandy told me all about that)

Reconize this? It was the third reply on this topic

These lines suggest a flame directed towards the infinity clan. Guess what? You were the first to start this flame war....
    The ONLY reason your not banned right now is because, im sure, that an administrator has not seen this topic yet.

And for the people who think soviet started the flame war, you are sorely mistaken.

He suggests an alliance to all who may be interested, to make bifrost a safer place for humans to farm. If you are orc, refrain from posting. xsovietx, I am with you bro.[/b]
    yes but like i said i got some encouraging words from a MOD and i enhanced my talk to stubbern people..
    there are to vandys me and (robokill) (james)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314