Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

hello humans!

This is a discussion on hello humans! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm we r all in vent also and u r the one that kill us when we r killing something ...
Page: 2

Banned

umm we r all in vent also and u r the one that kill us when we r killing something so if u have the caster all baba shopped gear what do u need to do in game that is right piss people off hat is all ur good at zzz no flame just the truth no one like r2d[/b]
    but infinity sucks
    i dont like r2d either i think there dickheads ( no offence warmen and other GG's in the clan) but people like STU in r2d make yall clan look like shit..but really....r2d can have the baba gear wanna know why? because they kill every fucking isiloon so STFU
    ive seen there clan chat and its always about isiloon..zzz pussy eating item hungry fuckers :P

Let me say at Isiloon we were sat down when you guys came down and we had said in vent lets not attack we didnt and you killed us . what we wanted was to ks you on isilloon, any fools can kill a party sat down , yes we came back to try and kill you but we failed we are not noobs cos we admit it. We werent noobs (pathetic word but seems to be the only one ppl understand) cos you killed us you just outnumbered us. You think we are noobs lvl 75+ chars been on same char for last 3 yrs. Our clan is legit we farm best we can and have played the game to have fun. If clans feel they need "easy np" to have to go pk in bifrost while ppl killing sloths and envies, then so be it we laugh at you etc in vent. Sure we raid ew parties why? cz is boring but its open 24/7 unlike bifrost and ive been raided there myself by orcs too.

What pisses me off about this game is Infinity is strictly legit clan, farm there items, go to bifrost etc, we ve never had problems with other clans that like to play this game like us ie farm instead buying items for $ like symbiosis and lpd. We dont even sell the fragments we cash them all in for clan bank.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Ready2Die/inde...p?showtopic=749[/b]
    all you did was cry like a little bitch clan that you are
    PC does do bilfrost..dont know everytime but they do you dumb shits..oh and i CAN vouch for it..i use to be in the clan

aresgal

but infinity sucks
    i dont like r2d either i think there dickheads ( no offence warmen and other GG's in the clan) but people like STU in r2d make yall clan look like shit..but really....r2d can have the baba gear wanna know why? because they kill every fucking isiloon so STFU
    ive seen there clan chat and its always about isiloon..zzz pussy eating item hungry fuckers :P
    all you did was cry like a little bitch clan that you are
    PC does do bilfrost..dont know everytime but they do you dumb shits..oh and i CAN vouch for it..i use to be in the clan[/b]

Cries like a bitch clan lol. You know what we didnt cry we just said back to lvling get our lvls up and farm for better gear. we are adults in our clan. What you mean by killing every isilloon is they use the bug to go to other servers to do it. You know you guys here with biggest mouths should make a post about what bugs are acceptable in game and which are not. Maybe integrity comes with age ,but Cooltang has to be the best player on ares along with most of r2d but you guys need to learn respect for clan trying to keep this game legit. Its hard enough for up and comming clans to get a foothold in this game, but this game will surely die if the top clans do not lead by example. To make my point this post will now be followed by the following pathetic flames
    "go die bitch" "noobs" "infinity suck" bla bla bla. Try some reasonable arguments, be proud your clan is in to 10 and lets debate the bifrost issue

but infinity sucks[/b]
    can u plz tell me why we suck
    cuz we have 32 lvl 65+ active members?
    cuz we r in the tope 25 over all top 10 human clan?
    or did u try to get in and they not add u?

one_way

sex plis

Cries like a bitch clan lol. You know what we didnt cry we just said back to lvling get our lvls up and farm for better gear. we are adults in our clan. What you mean by killing every isilloon is they use the bug to go to other servers to do it. You know you guys here with biggest mouths should make a post about what bugs are acceptable in game and which are not. Maybe integrity comes with age ,but Cooltang has to be the best player on ares along with most of r2d but you guys need to learn respect for clan trying to keep this game legit. Its hard enough for up and comming clans to get a foothold in this game, but this game will surely die if the top clans do not lead by example. To make my point this post will now be followed by the following pathetic flames
    "go die bitch" "noobs" "infinity suck" bla bla bla. Try some reasonable arguments, be proud your clan is in to 10 and lets debate the bifrost issue[/b]
    When did any r2d member say Infinity sucks? I hope you dont think vandy is our clan .
    How is it a bug to go to other servers. We farm marbles to go a2 and a3 I dont see what is wrong about doing that. Just like you relog to a2 and a3 to kill TK we go a2 and a3 to kill Isiloon.

in cz i wait till ur not in a pull at least so u don't get xp it is just a respect thing[/b]
    more like being stupid :P... always like wathing sisy girls crying they get attacked in pk zones.Long time ago ppl like u cryed they got exped on dm's in cz...

Banned

"go die bitch" "noobs" "infinity suck" bla bla bla. Try some reasonable arguments, be proud your clan is in to 10 and lets debate the bifrost issue[/b]
    ye man you cryed like a bitch in there clan forum..like someone said bilfrost is a pk arena cant take it then get out or dont go.
    party vs party and looks like infinity cant cut it
    can u plz tell me why we suck
    cuz we have 32 lvl 65+ active members?
    cuz we r in the tope 25 over all top 10 human clan?
    or did u try to get in and they not add u?[/b]
    no never XD
    men..get with the program..65+? come on dude if your not 70 by now then you suck

When did any r2d member say Infinity sucks? I hope you dont think vandy is our clan .
    How is it a bug to go to other servers. We farm marbles to go a2 and a3 I dont see what is wrong about doing that. Just like you relog to a2 and a3 to kill TK we go a2 and a3 to kill Isiloon.[/b]
    but but..warmen...i love you
    they think its bugg that you go to a2/a3 isiloon LOL-noobs

flamthrow

What pisses me off about this game is Infinity is strictly legit clan, farm there items, go to bifrost etc, we ve never had problems with other clans that like to play this game like us ie farm instead buying items for $ like symbiosis and lpd. We dont even sell the fragments we cash them all in for clan bank.[/b]
    You actually made me log in for that, say what? Symbiosis buying their items for usd? Sad to tell ya that ur far from the thruth and you shouldnt start useless flames like that.

Wink

men..get with the program..65+? come on dude if your not 70 by now then you suck[/b]
    wow sorry i have a real life and im the lowest lvl in the clan at 65 so thanks for saying i suck
    u know father of 3 full time job not a kid like 99% of the ko population :angry:

they think its bugg that you go to a2/a3 isiloon LOL-noobs[/b]
    and how can u relog in the abyss let me go try it i bet that it will dc me
    i think that would be some type of bug abuse don't u :blink:

Kranitnova

What pisses me off about this game is Infinity is strictly legit clan, farm there items, go to bifrost etc, we ve never had problems with other clans that like to play this game like us ie farm instead buying items for $ like symbiosis and lpd. We dont even sell the fragments we cash them all in for clan bank.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Ready2Die/inde...p?showtopic=749[/b]

what the hell is this crap...

On topic : symbiosis never goes intentionally pking in biff but if humans keep harrassing us we change mind quickly (and beside deusmanus who always is found at lusts we kill every human alive there). jsut let me know where u farm in biff and we leave u alone

Banned

How is it a bug to go to other servers. We farm marbles to go a2 and a3 I dont see what is wrong about doing that. Just like you relog to a2 and a3 to kill TK we go a2 and a3 to kill Isiloon.[/b]
    the problem is, the abyss is close down on a2 and a3 by the programmers. eslant on a2 and a3 is open 24/7. come up with a more intelligent example please.

btw, it has been cooltang and magicality that pk in bifrost. PC and TheLast all went there to farm.

Question

the problem is, the abyss is close down on a2 and a3 by the programmers. eslant on a2 and a3 is open 24/7. come up with a more intelligent example please.[/b]
    +1

aresgal

ye man you cryed like a bitch in there clan forum..like someone said bilfrost is a pk arena cant take it then get out or dont go.
    party vs party and looks like infinity cant cut it

no never XD
    men..get with the program..65+? come on dude if your not 70 by now then you suck
    but but..warmen...i love you
    they think its bugg that you go to a2/a3 isiloon LOL-noobs[/b]
    Vandy go suck my non existent balls idiot as my name suggest im a girl, and i have never been in r2d forums and written a message, that link was given to me by another player pissed of that they cant go and farm in bifrost too

Of course it is a bug you abuse there is no abyss on a2 and a3. Like i said make a post of what bugs can be used and which shouldnt be

And for the record im lvl 76

Banned

Vandy go suck my non existent balls idiot as my name suggest im a girl, and i have never been in r2d forums and written a message, that link was given to me by another player pissed of that they cant go and farm in bifrost too

Of course it is a bug you abuse there is no abyss on a2 and a3. Like i said make a post of what bugs can be used and which shouldnt be

And for the record im lvl 76[/b]
    <3 debbie

dont worry vandy will be banned soon

he likes to get muted for spamming

looks like getting suspended/muted 3 times isnt enought so might as well be ip banned next time

aresgal

You actually made me log in for that, say what? Symbiosis buying their items for usd? Sad to tell ya that ur far from the thruth and you shouldnt start useless flames like that.[/b]
    Read what i said properly i said your clan and lpd is legit farming for items instead of buying for $, omw when has infinity ever had a problem with symbiosis

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast