Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

hello humans!

This is a discussion on hello humans! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You actually made me log in for that, say what? Symbiosis buying their items for usd? Sad to tell ya ...
Page: 3

Banned

You actually made me log in for that, say what? Symbiosis buying their items for usd? Sad to tell ya that ur far from the thruth and you shouldnt start useless flames like that.[/b]
    she meant she doesnt have problems with other clan who r legit like symbiosis and lpd

Why the hell was your priest attacking or near the monster to be xp'd anyway?

Banned

Vandy go suck my non existent balls idiot as my name suggest im a girl, and i have never been in r2d forums and written a message, that link was given to me by another player pissed of that they cant go and farm in bifrost too

Of course it is a bug you abuse there is no abyss on a2 and a3. Like i said make a post of what bugs can be used and which shouldnt be

And for the record im lvl 76[/b]
    ahhh another dumb "hoe" you reply from what i said to someone else in infinity so i said who ever made the post in r2d forum was crying like a little bitch..and its not really abyss i think i really dont know..like desperation or hell abyss...if it was a bug then why is there monsters or maps down there in the first place? r2d dosnt bugg isiloon because they have skill and power to defeat it..like i said ive seen there clan chat when they do isi they have there ways..i dont give a shit what your lvl is all i know is you misread what i typed..
    <3 debbie

dont worry vandy will be banned soon

he likes to get muted for spamming

looks like getting suspended/muted 3 times isnt enought so might as well be ip banned next time[/b]
    ruthvik didnt you get banned also on this site? hmmm because funny thing my name has never been banned its been muted 1 time and suspended 3 times..hmmm
    i here slurp slurp ?

Banned

ahhh another dumb "hoe" you reply from what i said to someone else in infinity so i said who ever made the post in r2d forum was crying like a little bitch..and its not really abyss i think i really dont know..like desperation or hell abyss...if it was a bug then why is there monsters or maps down there in the first place? r2d dosnt bugg isiloon because they have skill and power to defeat it..like i said ive seen there clan chat when they do isi they have there ways..i dont give a shit what your lvl is all i know is you misread what i typed..

ruthvik didnt you get banned also on this site? hmmm because funny thing my name has never been banned its been muted 1 time and suspended 3 times..hmmm
    i here slurp slurp ?[/b]
    yes i had a penis in my sig :P

Banned

yes i had a penis in my sig :P[/b]
    funny thing is so did alot of others ..
    maybe you had the "real" penis maybe because you like to look at it ?
    all the other people except 1 person had the real penis
    you should have followed what the MODS said when they first started coming out and got the other one

Banned

yes i had a real penis in my sig for all the gays here like myself

websnot

in bifrost we didn&#39;t attack any orc parties because as posted by debbie and sov we want frags not np . but i got xp 3 times in bi frost because of orc raiding us . i know alot of you have post its a pvp zone too etc if you dont like it then dont go there i think vandy the moron posted that gem ,
    but you see now Infinity will attack any orc party that will come near us . we have stopped trying to let all orc partys have there time in bi frost , it has become kill or be killed .
    we have had this alot from orc parties in the last months so it will be no big change to us but it could be a eye opener for some clans/parties . our rule is now if we cant farm then you wont either .

Smile

Our rule is now if we cant farm then you wont either .[/b]
    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Banned

in bifrost we didn&#39;t attack any orc parties because as posted by debbie and sov we want frags not np . but i got xp 3 times in bi frost because of orc raiding us . i know alot of you have post its a pvp zone too etc if you dont like it then dont go there i think vandy the moron posted that gem ,
    but you see now Infinity will attack any orc party that will come near us . we have stopped trying to let all orc partys have there time in bi frost , it has become kill or be killed .
    we have had this alot from orc parties in the last months so it will be no big change to us but it could be a eye opener for some clans/parties . our rule is now if we cant farm then you wont either .[/b]
    actually i didnt say that..someoen else did maybe warmen or another person but i dindt say that i just restated what they said
    who cares if infinity raids every orc party...not like your going to take down any GG partys there

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:[/b]
    lol all i can say is BRING IT
    to bad im never in bilfrost jajajajaja

websnot

well the orc in last bifrost did , they cared when we raided

Sagato

Perfectchoice only goes bifrost for farm ... we donīt need to raid bifrostīs parties for get nps

Sagato

btw for go abyss a2/a3 u only need to go to the dragon cave ( thats why u need dragon marbles ) relog ( use transformation scroll if not you will be kill by servants) when u r at the cave and when you are on a2 or a3 leave the dragonīs cave and u will be at floor 20th at the abyss on a2 or a3 ^^

Banned

well the orc in last bifrost did , they cared when we raided [/b]
    what the noobs who are in BP fabric with kite sheild and warriors with fp and glaves
    oh and people soloing egos no priest ? :lol: :lol:
    really GG eh ?

websnot

wow was that you ??

FlippinSweeT

omg ffs,

vandy, grow up, grow some balls, quit acting like ur all big and bad over the internet, woohoo your e-penis is now 2&#39;&#39; long, congratulations it&#39;s bigger than the dick that fell off when u were born. pls ban this idiot once and for all, all he does is beg ppl to play their accts so he can say he has a high lvl char.

infinity, bifrost is technically cz as u can pk there, xp there, and farm there. so just maybe be prepared next time? or just wait until the party comes the 2nd time and be more prepared than they are.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast